• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My theory on how Vergil is Nero's father.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
That backside is gorgeous, no matter what!:inlove:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You seem a little too fixated on Vergil's behind... does your girlfriend know? Dante wears tighter pants, if you are so interested. :wink:
Ain't nothing wrong with appreciation for the booty.

Just Vergil booty game weak. Dante got the tighter butt.

Viper

Premium
Ain't nothing wrong with appreciation for the booty.

Just Vergil booty game weak. Dante got the tighter butt.
Vergil is younger, his butt didn't get the chance to develop to real tight levels. And he wears wider pants with a dragon scale pattern that is not very flattering.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Vergil is younger, his butt didn't get the chance to develop to real tight levels. And he wears wider pants with a dragon scale pattern that is not very flattering.
No excuses. If booty game weak, it weak. Not my fault he has poor taste in fashion.

We should just make a butt thread again. Everybody loves butts.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

scionicspectre

If Mundus didn't have anything to do with Nero, I wonder if he knew about Nero. In that case, there's a chance that he sent demons after Nero as well, which could explain how he ended up in Fortuna. It's a place that would presumably be fairly safe from Mundus as they are aware of the legend.

In one sense, the idea that Mundus 'planned' Nero's existence eliminates the need to explain why Nero survived.

berto

I Saw the Devil
For you, DMC girlz of DMC.org. Someone here cares about you. Even if it's a Predator.
Yeah, you see that? There are two major differences between you and I.

First, I don't distinguish between the boyz and girlz, I care for all.

Second, Neither Arnold nor Danny can stop me.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have always came up with theories on how Vergil is Nero's father and this is the best one I can think of. Maybe before Mundus corrupted Vergil in the underworld Mundus took some of Vergil's "Seed" and could have impregnated a woman with Vergil's seed normally or through some Demonic magic, what do you guys think?
i could see it but how does nero get from Mallet to Fortuna? Wouldnt Mundus wanna keep them close by and raised by a crony ?

Plus mundus seemed to create trish out of nothing so couldnt he just do the same?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So where's the topic at? Because I kind of don't see it amidst all of these ridiculous posts.

I am not going to tell you lot again. Anymore of this whole swaying off topic business to the point where you're not even talking about the thread's discussion point, you WILL get warnings. I'm sick of it now, guys. Put an end to it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I feel as though we've had this exact discusion over Vergil/Nero relations for years now, and frankly, it's getting pretty annoying now.

Maybe there should be a single tagged thread that deals with the whole "Nero is Vergil's son" discussion.

outoftheblue

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I just got to this and didn´t know where to put it.

There seems to be a 4Chan post regarding some hidden content in Agnus´lab and changed line of dialog the first time Vergil visits.
i8u254v.png

Got it from Neogaf and it was posted by Dahbomb.
I know 4Chan isn´t a trustworthy source, but I thought it could be interesting. I will put it to test and compare both scenes, the one from the original game and the one with Vergil in the SE, maybe there will be something.

Edit. OK, checking has to be in game, I can´t even read.
Anyone with the game interested in checking this out ?

Viper

Premium
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I just got to this and didn´t know where to put it.

There seems to be a 4Chan post regarding some hidden content in Agnus´lab and changed line of dialog the first time Vergil visits.
i8u254v.png

I know 4Chan isn´t a trustworthy source, but I thought it could be interesting. I will put it to test and compare both scenes, the one from the original game and the one with Vergil in the SE, maybe there will be something.

FML, never have I wanted this game more than in this moment. I live for stuff like this! :'(

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!

i8u254v.png

What exactly does "our special mode" mean? Because on Devil Hunter, I haven't seen much.

I can't make out what Agnus says because of the Gladiuses but he talks about finding something or someone. Not sure if that was in the original.

I'm not sure what exactly is considered to be Agnus' Lab but I looked over the room where you fight against him and the angel creation room but I haven't seen anything.

Top Bottom