• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Something else he might say
hj_zps9e7cc509.png

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Dont you know that sales are not equal to quality of game? As we all know, DmC will take status of not appreciated gem just like Psychonauts or God Hand.
I'll admit that DmC is a good game but don't you dare put it next to those fantastic games!
4H8q8qT.jpg

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
looks at Nights Into Dreams and Journey of Dreams~ Yeah, those were eff'in awesome games and neither one sold super well. Sales do not equal always "AWESOME GAME" often sales means "hyper and branding!"

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
looks at Nights Into Dreams and Journey of Dreams~ Yeah, those were eff'in awesome games and neither one sold super well. Sales do not equal always "AWESOME GAME" often sales means "hyper and branding!"
Doesn't change the fact that Capcom wanted it to sell atleast 2 million units and it is barely reaching those numbers as of this moment. And DmC had plenty of "hyper and branding" and yet failed to sell.

Sorry, i have to work out to better use sarcasm next time.
I knew you were being sarcastic~

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
MGR isn't a fantastic game either.
I agree. While its a fun game, the boss battles are way over hyped. All they are is a collection of QTE's and they are nothing compared to the other Metal Gear Boss battles. Its a fun game, though at the end of the day... I'll always come back to DmC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I agree. While its a fun game, the boss battles are way over hyped. All they are is a collection of QTE's and they are nothing compared to the other Metal Gear Boss battles. Its a fun game, though at the end of the day... I'll always come back to DmC.

They're both fun on their own merits, but I agree that MGR could've used a boost in the boss department. The only ones that were really a threat were Monsoon, Sam, and Senator Armstrong.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
They're both fun on their own merits, but I agree that MGR could've used a boost in the boss department. The only ones that were really a threat were Monsoon, Sam, and Senator Armstrong.
See! Why can't people be as cool as you and admit its flaws, and see both MGR and DmC as great games!?

You my friend have earned a SSSensational!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
So we can all agree neither game is "fantastic" and both arent the best in the boss department (excpect for the vergil fight imo, **** was hype as ****)

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control

MGR has better bosses gameplay wise, but DmC blows it out of the water in terms of overall boss awesomeness.

The music, the environment, the sheer size of the damn bosses. So ****ing good. MGR puts you against the bosses with just the same type metal that you hear while fighting. The music for the bosses in DmC completely suits them. Heavy, dirty dubstep for ugly Poison, glitch/glitchstep for Bob Barbas' talking head, and aggressive DnB for the Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom