• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mundus Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ters

WOW. To the people that came in here to start an arguement... shut the **** up. I'm normally not one to get upset over stuff like this, but you guys are pathetic. You come into a thread where people are having a good time, and completely destroy it for other people. Posting those charts is pretty ******* stupid. You comparing two games that play nothing alike, just to **** people off and start ****. Thats like comparing Dynasty Warriors to Ninja gaiden. Sure they are both hack n' slahsers, but the are two completely different games and share nothing but the genre they are in. You guys are pretty sad and its a wonder that any of you haven't been banned yet for derailing so many threads. Now, excuse me while I go play some DmC: Devil May Cry.

EZZYAIg.png

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
*Walks in*
tumblr_mhxigltXa51r0lwogo1_400.gif

And he is displeased.
Now I'm thinking of Vergil's downfall with how his hair stays up like that. It's kinda scary now comparing it.

I know that's off subject but I thought I'd squeeze that in before hell breaks loose XD

Ters

pfffffh

one post trying to invoke Mundus' threat for giggles and you guys start squealing that the thread is destroyed and whining on and on

its like watching cockroaches scatter when you turn on the kitchen light

Zilla

The inFAAMous
To be fair though, the Devil May Cry name has never exactly been household level. Metal Gear goes way back, has a larger following and likely a much more involved fanbase considering it's huge story.

You can argue the quality of either game all You want, but RISING always had the advantage because it carried the more widely recognised name.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
pfffffh

one post trying to invoke Mundus' threat for giggles and you guys start squealing that the thread is destroyed and whining on and on

its like watching cockroaches scatter when you turn on the kitchen light
Of course, it is for jokes! I found it funny, the bad part is something like that will invoke something more than just a few giggles from some of the forums more...sensitive members.
Which is why I tried to calm them down before **** got out of hand.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
To be fair though, the Devil May Cry name has never exactly been household level. Metal Gear goes way back, has a larger following and likely a much more involved fanbase considering it's huge story.

You can argue the quality of either game all You want, but RISING always had the advantage because it carried the more widely recognised name.
This

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
So this threads gone to hell? as if it was going to be productive anyway, it's clearly just a joke thread and I've had a chuckle at a couple of places. I'm sure no one's taking it too seriously. I also wanted to add,

If you are here to hate on DmC and nothing else. I will make sure you are stripped of power,shamed and hated. Do i make myself clear?

Mundus.jpg

^ If that guy can't beat me, what makes you think you can ;)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well they seem to have plenty of freedom, the freedom to ruin threads. Do you know what they did before i got here, they yelled, they fought, they trolled. I brought joy, order,prosperity. What have they brought besides anger, fights, death(of threads).

You know, you're right. They did it for revenge...because, well, seeing your thread explode into wet little chucks of trollin' and hate...then the look on your face when you watched it all...

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom