• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Pathetic/Useless character in FF 13

Most Pathetic Character

• Total voters

MicronBitz

Hardcore Gamer
meg127;233047 said:
^ How far are you in the game? They all go threw major character development around half way-ish. Hope gets a lot less annoying after that. Vanille...not so much.
Yeah,that is true. You want to shoot hope in the beggining of the game, but after awhile he gets better. my vote goes to Sazh.... he is pathetic in battles for me....

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Considering I've haven't let go of my grudge on Trish for betraying Dante in the first DMC,I could have beaten Final Fantasy 13 3 times straight and still despise Hope.However I haven't.Besides,I'm just not a fan of boomerang weilders(ecxept Batman lol).

Meg

MicronBitz;233049 said:
Yeah,that is true. You want to shoot hope in the beggining of the game, but after awhile he gets better. my vote goes to Sazh.... he is pathetic in battles for me....

Sazh is one of those annoying characters that are more effected by what equipment they use than the level they are are. Like I have time for that! :lol:

Satsui no Hado

Still...its just that,those moments with Hope being like "that" just planted a permanent idea in my brain that said"...I wanna decapitate this whiny kid".

Satsui no Hado

Its true,Hope does change.However when a character does something too annoying or harsh for words,I just can't help but dislike the character.
You guys understand right?

Meg

AzureNight13;233532 said:
Hope just fails.

:lol::lol: I love we're all giving complex in depth reasons for why we like/dislike a character and you're so blunt. Just thought that was really funny.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
lol Well he does! My god he can't even do a single thing by himself without going all emo :lol:

Therefore.... He fails

Meg

AzureNight13;233594 said:
lol Well he does! My god he can't even do a single thing by himself without going all emo :lol:

Therefore.... He fails

What do you mean? :| He can fail by himself can he?;)

aka958

Don't trust people
AzureNight13;233594 said:

Therefore.... He fails

So you mean, expressing human emotions makes a person emo? Or the fact that they cannot handle their problems?
Thanks... You mean I fail too? Or are you just joking?

Hope fails with his stupid clothing and those random pep talks when it should be Lightning or Fang that should pep talk.

Top Bottom