• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Pathetic/Useless character in FF 13

Most Pathetic Character

• Total voters

CloudStryker

Surviving
I have a feeling this may mave been done as soon as the game was released (I'm blaming Hope for that), but it's not on the first page so now I'm doing it.

Quite simple vote for the most pathetic or useless character and give a reason why, doesn't have to be long, just a simple
"He wont shut the F*ck up whining" will do.

For me, it's definettly Vaniell.
She does nothing but Shake her ass on the battle field and screams like she's having an orgasm when you use her Eidolon's finisher.

She should have got that bullet in the head.

aka958

Don't trust people
And all the moaning she does while she cast her magic spells.
And the fact that she brags about her looks in chapter 6.
"A pretty girl like me, it's hard to look away." Or something along those lines.

She didn't have so much story development but
She lied alot and faced the consequences of that, alot. She also started the whole thing by just lying.

So yeah, Vanille.
On second place comes Snow with his stupid, friggin' annoying, happy and positive mood and his awful line "Heroes don't need plans!".

But that's on how pathetic they are, on the uselessnes then Vanille is not that high on the list. She is pretty much extremely useful if you want to have down Neochu and other pains.
Snow is and will always be, the most useless character. Why? Because of his bad stats, he may have a great deal of HP and is the best sentinel (because of his high hp...) but he ain't helpful in any other way. Thus being hard to create a solid team with Snow.

Edit: You spelled Sazh wrong, and you didn't use any of the last names of anyone.

Lightning Farron
Snow Villiers
Hope Estheim
Oerba dia Vanille
Oerba yun Fang
Sazh Katzroy

On the first place as the best character

Meg

Snow. As annoying as Vanille is at least she can be useful in battle, but all Snow can do is soak up damage as a sentinel. Well I have Fang for that, and Lightning to if the moment calls for it. So Snow is really useless. As far as his personality goes you said it the best, Aka

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;228431 said:
Snow. As annoying as Vanille is at least she can be useful in battle, but all Snow can do is soak up damage as a sentinel. Well I have Fang for that, and Lightning to if the moment calls for it. So Snow is really useless. As far as his personality goes you said it the best, Aka

I know I did!
I have more adjectives for it but it didn't sound as catchy then. So I had to erase my creativity.

Bad day...

Sazh is simply the best character otherwise. Acts most "human" of them all, has an actual touchy storyline, and has the best character development through the game. And has really funny scenes in gran' pulse! But that's just my opinion.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^WHAT?How dare you two say these things about Snow.He is like brother,a true man and true men don't need plans.Who the hell do you think he is?It's time you kick logic to the garb and do the impossible possible.And something final :

MINE IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!111111!!one

Meg

^ You're being sarcastic right?

@ Aka- To me, Sazh is the most realistic and the easiest one to like. His story is BY FAR the most depressing one in that game. I mean sure, none of them had it easy, Sazh's story was a real tear jerker. *sniff* And yeah, he's also funny. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
^I already knew that. I don't even like those anime stuff.

AnnnyyyywaaayysssssssssssSssSSs...

Snow suck because:
Annoyance
Ignorance
Thick headedness
Arrogance
Bad stats
Bad memorable quotes
Stupidity
Being an idiot
etc...

But too me, Vanille beats that just a little much more... She is the most annoying pain in the arse I've ever seen in a videogame. I don't care for her usefulness in battle, I have Hope which is better than her. She is only good with that Death spell.

Meg

Devil Bane;228444 said:
^Meg...come one I'll give one last hint :

Giga...Drill...BREAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't got the slightest idea what that is.

I don't use Vanille either, but you have to admit she's a little bit more useful than snow.Hope is just awesome in battle.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It's Gurren Laggann.It's suppossed to have these nonsensical quotes and it's awesome to parody them or make jokes with them,you know...like the Chuck Norris jokes.

@aka : Come on now...despite how much something sucks,doesn't mean you can't have awesome fun parodying it or making fun with it.Right?

...Right?

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;228460 said:
I haven't got the slightest idea what that is.

I don't use Vanille either, but you have to admit she's a little bit more useful than snow.Hope is just awesome in battle.

Some stupid anime. A big fat thing drilling something to smitherens or w/e.
Someone did a recreation of the but used Garland in Dissidia instead.

I've already admitted that Snow sucks in battle. Hope is by far one of the most superior comrades to use in battle, as do Fang and Sazh.

Meg

Devil Bane;228462 said:
It's Gurren Laggann.It's suppossed to have these nonsensical quotes and it's awesome to parody them or make jokes with them,you know...like the Chuck Norris jokes.

@aka : Come on now...despite how much something sucks,doesn't mean you can't have awesome fun parodying it or making fun with it.Right?

...Right?

OOOOoooooKKKKKkkkk

Never heard of it. and yes it you can parody stuff you don't like. That's always fun

CloudStryker

Surviving
Sorry for mis-spelling, my bad.
And yeah snow comes in second for most annoting due to the whole "hero" thing.
Best part of the game, where lightning floors him 3 times in the one cutscene. :D

Meg

CloudStryker;228630 said:
Sorry for mis-spelling, my bad.
And yeah snow comes in second for most annoting due to the whole "hero" thing.
Best part of the game, where lightning floors him 3 times in the one cutscene. :D

I agree! :lol::lol::lol: I've actually said that more than once, not in this thread, but in general.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;228452 said:
Snow suck because:
Annoyance
Ignorance
Thick headedness
Arrogance
Bad stats
Bad memorable quotes
Stupidity
Being an idiot
etc...

I voted Snow for the reasons above. I don't like Vanille either and I've said this before in another thread, but I actually like Hope and I didn't think i would at first when he was all whiney.

^_^

Meg

Zato-OW;228766 said:
They all are, this game sucked.

Thank you so much for that contribution. I really appreciate you taking the time to state your opinion, one that really adds to the discussion. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing comments in the future.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol -

Meg I meant to say love the sig! She looks very happy and peaceful ^_^

Meg

Ebony;228773 said:
^ lol -

Meg I meant to say love the sig! She looks very happy and peaceful ^_^

Thanks. :$I don't mean to toot my own horn, but i think putting a picture of dante in it was a good idea.

CloudStryker

Surviving
^Yes it was.
^^so ebony heard from someone your a proper FF fan.
Any issues you want to debate.
Also, so this doesn't go off topic much.
1st half of game: Hope needs a slap.
2nd half of gsme: Hope will Bitch slap you into next year

Top Bottom