• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mighty No.9

The Final Offer

No....No....NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Wtf happened to..

a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_large.jpg

I'm not....I won't play this bull****! Why didn't they stick with what persuaded others to HELP create Mighty No 9?

This has to be the most infuriating change since Bouncer.​

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, the problem is that was an artist's rendition of the game's overall visual concept. It was never really indicative of how the game would actually run :p

raxii

No....No....NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Wtf happened to..

a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_large.jpg

I'm not....I won't play this bull****! Why didn't they stick with what persuaded others to HELP create Mighty No 9?

This has to be the most infuriating change since Bouncer.​

Well, it's true that it has changed since the beggining, but...I guess the people on the forums have given their opinions and they have worked with that. Besides, I wouldn't worry yet. What they showed us was just a part of a level, so who knows if the others will be different...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah. It's one stage,but it looks nothing like what I expected.

Passing on this game.

Are you forgetting that the picture you showed was an artist's rendition of the game's overall visual concept. It was never really indicative of how the game would actually run or look >.>

The Final Offer

Are you forgetting that the picture you showed was an artist's rendition of the game's overall visual concept. It was never really indicative of how the game would actually run or look >.>

I literally will not pretend to like the art style, how slow the game plays, and how boring it looks.
I didn't invest in the kickstarter and I'm glad I didn't. Between everyone here, if I am saying "this is not what I expected", then there's going to be alot of people out there saying the same.

For more proof, I'd say read the comments on ign or gamespot. Not everyone knew about it being an artist's drawing. Some just saw and donated. Why is No.9 prancing around like that? I can't....do THIS.

Sticking to the X series on PS.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Just saying, but they never said it would be a 2D sidescroller didn't they?
I remember reading on the kickstarter and hearing that they wanted to use recent technologies to create the game.
They even showed the 3D model stuff in the first few teasers I think.
Besides that I think that is not even the beta status of the game, so a lot of stuff could still be changing.
Just my 2 cents on the whole thing.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Seemed pretty fluid and Mega Man-like to me. Were people expecting Bleed-levels of speed or something?

I'm not seeing how this is any different from what people expected... >.>

raxii

What I never understood is the obsession they have with spikes, first in Megaman and now in Mighty No.9. Spikes everywhere!! XD

The Final Offer

I had to go through Strider again to get the disappointment Mighty No 9 is out of my head. I suggest the lot of you (who don't like what Might No 9 is) do the same.

raxii

I think they are doing a pretty good job right now. Although I'm not sure about the animated series that other company will do for 2016...

raxii

Hey guys, it's been a long time. How have you been? Anyway, you probably have seen this :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/1017021

I know it's just a potential bonus DLC Teaser, but it would be awesome if they somehow managed to implement it in the game.

P.S: I'm sorry that I didn't put the video directly, but apparently, they want to keep the video hidden on youtube, so I had no choice but to put the link to the page.

Last edited:
Top Bottom