• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Might It Not Happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Just one,sound,good and hard e-mail will do the job.Especially if it is a tidy compilation of the ideas posted in these boards.

dj.darkx

Devil Hunter
SuperDante;203030 said:
OMG - They are going to get 10 e-mails a day from me now :D

Holy ...! 10 E-Mails a day, but you must contact to Japanese Capcom to get more :p!
Hey. you must try this "Give me DMC 5 or i will kick your butt (or axx or something...)
Show them this Website address but you will fight with auto reply !
Or try this one :

Capcom Online Store
Customer Service
capcom.cs@digitalriver.com
Email ID: 13955234

V

Oldschool DMC fan
darkslayer13;202896 said:
Lexy;202891 said:
. As far as I know, Biblical angels are never mentioned to breed - QUOTE]

Genesis Chapter 6, verses 1 through 4 ( i found this on wikipedia
"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of god saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. .... The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

sons of god sounds to me like it means angels found some women they liked and had some fun and then had some children. many belive that nephilim ("the fallen ones ") refers to those children. so that means that one of the always accepted books of the bible says angels did breed with human women. can you think of men of more renown than the sons of angels.

My bad. Come to think of it, the Nephilim sound familiar...

Ah well, if angels can do it, doesn't seem farfetched to imagine devils doing it a similar way...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;202896 said:
Lexy;202891 said:
. As far as I know, Biblical angels are never mentioned to breed - QUOTE]

Genesis Chapter 6, verses 1 through 4 ( i found this on wikipedia
"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of god saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. .... The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

sons of god sounds to me like it means angels found some women they liked and had some fun and then had some children. many belive that nephilim ("the fallen ones ") refers to those children. so that means that one of the always accepted books of the bible says angels did breed with human women. can you think of men of more renown than the sons of angels.

You need to keep in mind that time is perceived differently by God, and presumably also by His angels. Scientifically, it took a while (say a millenia or two?) before mankind came into being and became civilised creatures with intellect and personalities. That's the way we look at it, but in God's eyes, it was more like 'today I make the animals, tomorrow I make the humans, day after that I take a breather'. So, considering that thought, it was pretty early days for the sons of God when they decided to try out the daughters of men. And by the way, the 'sons of God' do not in actual fact equal angels. Angels are beings created SOLELY to worship God and do His bidding. Since Luficer got the boot out off heaven, and took some of his fellow pals with him, they were forever forbidden to ever re-enter paradise. But God never said (not in scripture, at least) that they can't wander the earth. Therefore (imo) the sons of God refer to the Fallen, whom happened to be there when humans started reproducing pretty girls, and they got jiggy with it because 1.) God didn't forbid them, 2.) they wouldn't have listened even if He did and 3.) to try pull a few strings in the Big Guy to get Him mad enough to wipe out His precious human race, because I doubt God's intention was to have humans breed with His enemy, and because the Fallen are just malicious that way. (God did eventually wipe them all out, eg. the story of Noah)

Point I'm getting at is, it is possible for demons to impregnate human women. The Bible says so :p

And I doubt spamming Capcom's email for the next game is going to get things done any faster. Maybe if somebody drafted up a cool email with the general consensus of all us fans on the forum and sent it to them, we might be lucky enough to get a response of some sort from them, but spamming them will gain none of us anything.

And you guys with your friggin katanas! Are they real swords? I mean, four feet long, sharp as hell, genuine samurai swords? I want to get a real katana, made by the pros who forge them in China, but it's going to cost me about three mansions and four race cars, and maybe an arm and a leg, too. Those things are expensive, where'd you guys get the money for it? :O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, mine's not exactly genuine... It's a replica made of stainless steel, and I got it when my great-grandfather passed away. I'm not allowed to use it though... Doesn't mean I won't if my house get's ransacked, of course. ;)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
wait if your going to threaten capcom executives to make dmc5 you need to buy a replica of rebellion. if its not sharp you can sharpen it ( or if your a nero fan get a red queen replica)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
You can easily get one replica in my country made by stainless steel too, ranging from 500-1500 euros.Or have the blade made out a mix of metals to be cheaper.Or finally buy blunt swords.But i believe in japan they would cost...say...5000 euro[your avarage katana].That is by smiths and not replicas or factory made.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;203133 said:
You can easily get one replica in my country made by stainless steel too, ranging from 500-1500 euros.Or have the blade made out a mix of metals to be cheaper.Or finally buy blunt swords.But i believe in japan they would cost...say...5000 euro[your avarage katana].That is by smiths and not replicas or factory made.

:O I suck at numbers, how much would those euros translate to in NZ dollars? Actually, I'd probably need the Japanese currency (what is that anyway? I can't remember)
Smiths are the way I would go when I'm to purchase a katana. It's amazing how much love and effort they put into creating the ultimate battle campanion, and I'll probably end up waiting over a year for them to make it for me from scratch. But it'd be worth it, I recon.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They used to be dirt cheap here for a basic replica katana, I've still got the one I bought for £50 in 2001. I mainly like it for the dragon tsuba. I actually got into collecting just tsubas...

Obviously for that money, it's not properly balanced and wouldn't stand up in a real swordfight. But it makes a nice ornament.

The UK government's convinced katanas are playthings of Satan now, though... you can't import cheap katanas/buy swords on eBay or find them in stores like I did anymore. If you wanted a decent one here you'd probably have to go to a professional smith. I know the Royal Mint brought out an expensive (but gorgeous) katana a couple of years ago, but if I had the money to blow on a sword I'd always go genuinely Japanese - keep the traditional swordmakers in business. (You're looking at a couple of grand's worth there at least, but with all-authentic materials...)

dj.darkx

Devil Hunter
No no ! Real and best katana can't see anywhere else except japan, Japanese katana is the best, you can't buy it anywhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You could buy it in Japan, I bet. I want to pre-order to get one made for me, but the Japanese are quite traditional so I dunno if I'll end up having to bribe them with extra cash. I understand the process of forging the katana, I share their beliefs about having close to a spiritual bond with a sword, and I also feel strongly about the type of use for those swords (I just want something sacred to become a family heirloom and survive the next 100 generations after me) but somehow...I dunno, I guess because I'm not Japanese I feel inadequate to even DARE put down an order.

And katanas banned because of SATAN? Wtf? This shows you how ignorant people can be about things they don't bloody understand.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I just know if i get a real sword, I'll try and swing it around stylishly and take my leg off or my cat will have 2 seperate parts instead of a whole :D I just swing my fakes around like a lunatic thinking to myself "Damn, that must have looked damn cool" :D

dj.darkx

Devil Hunter
clairavance;203162 said:
:O I suck at numbers, how much would those euros translate to in NZ dollars? Actually, I'd probably need the Japanese currency (what is that anyway? I can't remember)
Smiths are the way I would go when I'm to purchase a katana. It's amazing how much love and effort they put into creating the ultimate battle campanion, and I'll probably end up waiting over a year for them to make it for me from scratch. But it'd be worth it, I recon.

You can find it on Google :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
clairavance;203271 said:
And katanas banned because of SATAN? Wtf? This shows you how ignorant people can be about things they don't bloody understand.

Haha, not exactly - I was just indulging in flowery metaphor. What I mean is, the UK government has a history of freaking out over Eastern-style weapons, or more appropriately freaking out over the perceived 'coolness' of them. Katanas are very popular, feature a lot in pop culture and cult films/videogames. So our government thinks they need to make sure impressionable youngsters, gangs and drug-dealers don't easily get their hands on them by banning the importation of poor-quality but cheap and accessible 'curved blades'. I read the legislation on it recently - being a sword collector myself - and the description makes carefully sure to include and prioritise katanas among the definition of 'curved blades' (but not other kinds of sword equally capable of removing someone's head); while already owning a katana here isn't illegal, they've basically made it as difficult as possible to get your hands on a cheap one. Apparently they don't want to discourage collectors from purchasing high-quality (and eye-poppingly expensive) authentic katanas from Japan, but I believe there's an additional import levy for them now; they just wanna make them hard for 'just anyone' to buy and wave around. Which is funny because it's the same argument with guns here... we've got a lot gun control in place but it never stops the people most likely to carry them and use them to kill someone - i.e. gangs and criminals from getting hold of them (because if they have any sense they won't bother buying legit and making themselves traceable)... except here the number of deaths and injuries from katanas is ridiculously small compared with gun and knife deaths. Again, our government freak over anything Eastern and popular.

...To the point where they made censors change the name of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" cartoon here to "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" (LMAO), banned butterfly knives, push daggers and other stuff more for its popularity and cult association than anything. Gotta love the Nanny State...

Incidentally I had an amusing argument over eBay recently as I tried to sell a pair of black training sai - and now apparently sai have been reclassified as 'bladed weapons'. Loooool, they've got more in common with knitting needles than knives.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ahhh yes, the good ol' nanny state *rolls eyes*
I've got katana's. Forget about stabbing someone, they couldn't even slice fruit.

I didn't know that was why they changed the name of Teenage mutant HERO turtles.

I'm surprised that the UK government hasn't tried to ban computer games, seeing that they are so full of violence...

UK Government = what a bunch of Twonks.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Wow man...the subject went from "Will there be a DMC5" to "Let's kick the **** out of things with Fancy Swords" XD I love this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom