• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Rising is a Prequel to 2013's DmC: Devil May Cry?

Stop your grinnin and drop your linen look at this!

Do0Tjo3.png

He looks exactly like Donte, does it not? Could it be that after young Donte saw how awesome Raiden is he followed in his role models footsteps and swore on his sword that he'd protect limbo from demons...after he recovers from being mentally disturbed by that horrible place he was taken too in Rising where his brain would be taken out and put into cyborg bodies or something (Haven't finished the game yet and I just saw the cutscene) All it took was a filthy ****ing claw on his trailer for him to realize that it's time for him now to fill Raiden's boots and take on the role as the hero Limbo needs.

I think DmC2 will be about Donte wanting to know what became of his hero after not hearing from him in so long.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Stop your grinnin and drop your linen look at this!

Do0Tjo3.png

He looks exactly like Donte, does it not? Could it be that after young Donte saw how awesome Raiden is he followed in his role models footsteps and swore on his sword that he'd protect limbo from demons...after he recovers from being mentally disturbed by that horrible place he was taken too in Rising where his brain would be taken out and put into cyborg bodies or something (Haven't finished the game yet and I just saw the cutscene) All it took was a filthy ******* claw on his trailer for him to realize that it's time for him now to fill Raiden's boots and take on the role as a hero.

I think DmC2 will be about Donte wanting to know what became of his hero after not hearing from him in so long.

.... Well, F@#$! Why didn't I think of this? It's all starting to make sense now. This also explains why Donte finds the need to curse so much since he obviously wasn't able to fully develop his english skills enough to hold a decent conversation!

crush

So...Dante is half-cyborg half-demon half-angel...
Okay he really isn't human at all. lol XD

Um? is this the thread where we can surround Ms. Marionette?

So...Dante is half-cyborg half-demon half-angel...
Okay he really isn't human at all. lol XD

No, Dante isn't a cyborg he's still a half angel half demon, he might be a cyborg demon hunter in DmC2 though.
The feedback I'm getting from this thread isn't looking good for that plot point to happen. So We'll miss out on that and instead we get a cross over with Jet Set Radio. Kat has joined the GG's but CUHRAYZEE Kat used her portal spray to bring the demons into Tokyo-to and it's up to Donte, Kat, Beat, Gum, Sonic the hedgehog and Bayonetta to put the demons back into limbo.

Professor-K.jpg

JET SET RADIO!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom