• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Rising is a Prequel to 2013's DmC: Devil May Cry?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
No, Dante isn't a cyborg he's still a half angel half demon, he might be a cyborg demon hunter in DmC2 though.
The feedback I'm getting from this thread isn't looking good for that plot point to happen. So We'll miss out on that and instead we get a cross over with Jet Set Radio. Kat has joined the GG's but CUHRAYZEE Kat used her portal spray to bring the demons into Tokyo-to and it's up to Donte, Kat, Beat, Gum, Sonic the hedgehog and Bayonetta to put the demons back into limbo.

Professor-K.jpg

JET SET RADIO!!!!!!!!

goodguygregmazz+rolls+24+you+win+the+internet+_7ea93a8ef15f2fa3bcc1ee5147b0ebb2.jpg

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I don't even care about anything you might be discussing in this thread because

1- You should only post repetitive "lol" comments on for such a hilarious thread and

2- I was about to call "bullshit" on the thread title but then I saw the OP, and it just made me burst into laughter.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Haha!! When I saw George, I thought that P* made George look like Donte to make fun of him.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I didn't know black hair and tanned skin=DmC Dante.

As an insult. maybe.
As actual canon, impossible

Still funny though.^_^

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
Splort_6dd74eebdcea0adcb8da8addc120c97b_zpsc4d02b8e.gif
only you, Cherry, only you. xD
Although the Donte thing still irritates me a bit, only because it's too simple. Why not Dahtne'? (Dot-Knee)

Top Bottom