• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

Gbraga

Too much of a fanboy, Vergil and Dante couldn't possibly be THAT old.
Dante maybe spawning some demonic offspring with the demon strippers could be an interesting development though, if not then Kat and Dante are far too friendly with each other to simply remain platonic love interests for the remainder of the DmC continuity. Unless Kat already has Nero stuffed in a stroller somewhere.
A real twist would be Nero being Dante's son in the DmC continuity, he would have to continue Dante's legacy after the latter disappears and maybe reluctantly form temporary alliances with the anti-hero Vergil.
Having Dante take the role of Sparda from the original franchise and Vergil adopting Dante's role as a possible mentor in DMC4.
Nero could be the one in between two extremities, functioning as a mediator between the two ideologies.
Oh no, I wasn't suggesting Nero would be his son, just a nod to the original series, a new character unrelated to them called Nero who's part of The Order and was given the assignment of freeing Dante. We'd get a whole new character with new mechanics for both his own campaign and Bloody Palace, while continuing the series' storyline. Would you still think that would be too much though?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
No bro I'm just bring up all the insults that were thrown DMC fans way but I promised Azurel I'll leave it alone.
So, can we all hug and make up? I'd very much like to. o.o
iOr9xpUCLaQJL.gif

Huggy?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I hope the events in this thread don't repeat itself in the future. Voicing one's opinion is fine but opinions need to be presented as opinions, not fact.

Top Bottom