• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

Azurel

Azurel, he claims that he is a decade younger than you.
He uses memes, loves pain in naruto and uses a account that is made recently .it's solid.
why so serious?

Ha! Obviously, the evidence speaks for itself. :lol:

You're right man. It's time to let go.

ChaserTech

Like I said -- justified.

Besides, people who hate the game are going to flame it because it's not what they want. It's that simple. So, they're going to give the supporters a hard time about it because of that.

Well what about the supporters who constantly shove their opinions down my throat on my own videos just because I don't like what the game has to offer? I get a hell of a hard time because of that yet I try my best to act civil towards them.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
summary very amazing, but what do you think has some kind of romance between Dante and kat?

images

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I wonder how NT (or more specifically Tameen) is going to respond to fan reactions for this ending...

TheNoHeartedBeing

Ok i get it. There's people here that hates the living **** out of DmC. There's people who loves DmC. (Damn kinda like angels vs demons.) anyway. I guess i can say that all of us like DMC. Thats why most of us joined the forums in the first place. Since we all like DMC why cant we just get along. We all like the same type of games. We should all be cool. I understand that its the internet and that people will troll and argue no matter what but still. Why must we fight eachother.To the people who hates DmC, you guys will not make the people who loves DmC hate it. To the people who loves DmC, you guys are not going to make the people who hates DmC love it. This is a known fact but, there's one thing that ties us together no matter what. DMC. DMC is the reason we are here its our foundation. No matter how much you guys argue no matter how much you wish each other to hell you guys will still be cool with each other in the long run, and you know why? Its because we all love DMC in a whole. We love Dante, Trish, Lady , and Vergil. We are united DMC fans. Love DmC hate DmC, it dosnt matter. You guys are cool. You guys are good people. So lets stop the fighting.

Also i know my grammar is bad. No need to remind me.

ZeroLove

Well what about the supporters who constantly shove their opinions down my throat on my own videos just because I don't like what the game has to offer? I get a hell of a hard time because of that yet I try my best to act civil towards them.

We already went through this, did we not?
Generally, if you cannot stand people disagreeing with you or giving you a hard time for having an opinion, do not post it on the internet, because it is FULL of douchebags who just likes to put you down for not having the same opinion as them. Just be better than them and don't oblige their screams for attention and do not play their games.

ChaserTech

Thank you for making me laugh. This made my night.

We already went through this, did we not?
Generally, if you cannot stand people disagreeing with you or giving you a hard time for having an opinion, do not post it on the internet, because it is FULL of douchebags who just likes to put you down for not having the same opinion as them. Just be better than them and don't oblige their screams for attention and do not play their games.

I know that we talked about this already. However I'm just pointing out on what Auzarel said.

There's always going to be people constantly bashing both sides of the community whether we like it or not. And some of the pro-DmC's that I've seen act like they are the only ones affected by this. When it's clearly on both sides. I don't care that people aren't going to like my content. I knew that from day one as a user on YouTube. I just shrug, correct them if wrong, and try to ignore the illogical users that try to stir up conflict.

Nero.

Which is why I stopped caring long ago you should too.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Dante's win quote against Deadpool in UMVC3 - "Sometimes you gotta out-crazy the crazies of you want to beat'em."
Plato - "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
The ending isn't as bad as ME3's ending. I believe many people think that the ending is underwhelming but it isn't exactly 'bad' per se so he really doesn't have any reason to speak up.

well the fan reaction to it so far has been pretty darn mixed.

Tameen has been pretty vocal towards the fanbase so far, I think its a chance that he may respond to this.

Especially considering they once commented on the fans being mad about Dante not having white hair in this one long ago lol.

If they would comment on something like that, I think them commenting on the very mixed fan reaction to the ending of DmC is pretty likely.

Top Bottom