• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

Gbraga

Yo, that dialogue before the fight was NEAT, love the way the fight starts, it was exactly as I expected, thank you Nonja Toeri

Dominus

THANK YOU NINJA THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW DANTE AND VERGIL PLAYABLE ON DmC 2 HELL YEAH!!!!
Well you could easily have called that from the dlc trailers. I mean at least for me there was no doubt in my mind that this was after the main DmC game.

Zato-OW

King
That fight did not look like a "Final Boss" fight. To be 100% honest, it wasn't nearly as good as DMC3's final Boss. Very disappointed ending.

Reactions: V

Dominus

That fight did not look like a "Final Boss" fight. To be 100% honest, it wasn't nearly as good as DMC3's final Boss. Very disappointed ending.
The question is will it retain the DMC tradition of adding extra moves to higher difficulty versions of the fight.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
VIRGIL LIVES AND NT SUCKS AT STORIES

I'm not weak enough to look, but just for that comment SonofMundus...
tumblr_inline_mgbduv3zjO1rwthjv.gif

I'll judge that for myself when I play the game. I don't need you yelling it at the top of your capable letters.

And if you're forgetting, 'Vergil' survived in DMC3 after fighting with Dante.

Zato-OW

King
The question is will it retain the DMC tradition of adding extra moves to higher difficulty versions of the fight.
Well the guy said on a different forum that he was playing this on normal mode but it looks extremely easy even for normal.

Gaflima

Son of no one.
Despite the poor quality of the video, In my opinion It was f*cking awesome.
Very tense and emotional.

Paexie

Poison doesn't use the "summon" move in Nephilim. Only in SoS. So I guess a similar deal will happen with the rest?

Top Bottom