• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Logan (Wolverine 3)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, since this movie IS going to happen (and I'm way more excited for it than I am for X-Men: Apocalypse, tbh), I thought of creating this thread. Especially since this news has popped up:

http://therealstanlee.com/wolverine-3-villain/

I like the idea of the film being based on Old Man Logan, I like it very much. And I also like that it will be rated R. Finally a Wolverine movie that kids should not see. :wink:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Very mixed, an R-Rated Wolverine movie is awesome and all.....Still, the fact it's gonna be Hugh Jackman's last time as Wolverine? I don't even care if they still use the character but recast him

I mean, Wolverine's tied with Batman as my favorite superhero, and while I grew up use to different Batman. Hugh's always been Wolverine, and it's gonna be weird not saying him, he!!, I'd sooner see them kill him off, or simply not have him appear anymore, rather then see someone else in the role.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
M-Maybe he'll wear the classic outfit in this one....?

Please, Hugh? I'll be your bestest friend.

If there is a God, may he spare me the sight of that. That outfit is so ridiculous, I've always thought that, and my memories of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine would be ruined forever.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
TBH X-23 pulls off the yellow and blue better than he did so i rather they use a different color scheme.

The comic has a lot of cameos from characters Fox doesnt own but even the comic writer said thats not a huge deal since they could always use other characters to fill those roles. Good thing Wolvie has his own rogues gallery.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That outfit is so ridiculous, I've always thought that

They CAN change the outfit's design (as they often do with these movies). But at this point it would seem pointless to put Hugh in the costume. It'd make more sense to do that with whoever plays Wolverine in the future.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well I mean, he doesn't wear the costume in Old Man Logan does he?
Nope he doesn't. He's a simple old man in a leather jacket (at least at times).
I liked OML, sure hope that this rendition does it justice. Although they'll have to do quite a lot of changes as they don't have the rights to half the characters within the story.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Already said about this before. I get that it'll be sad to see him go, but it would have to happen at some point either way. I just hope whoever takes over from him will do the character as much justice.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Already said about this before. I get that it'll be sad to see him go, but it would have to happen at some point either way. I just hope whoever takes over from him will do the character as much justice.
Maybe someone like Tom Hardy could take over for Hugh. I could see that.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, I think we can safely say this is how Hugh will look as Logan. Dig the beard.

CkTYGbeW0AAxvfv.jpg:large

Skagewid

Maybe if X-Men Origins: Wolverine had been an r-rated movie , probably it would not be a flop .
In the second movie ( "The Wolverine" of 2013 ) is absolutely best of the first , even though it is not a rate - r, with some scene with blood and acceptable massacres for the Wolverine's fans.
With third I expect blood and massacres since the beginning of the movie .

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Origins Wolverine did have potential. But it suffered from a flat script, a poor representation of Deadpool, and meh action scenes.
Though Hugh was as great as ever, and Liev was excellent as Sabretooth/Victor Creed.
The Wolverine was a great character-driven film. The only thing hurting it really was the third act with the giant Silver Samurai. Imo, it was a little much, and I wouldn't have minded if it was more human-sized so it could be a guy in a suit.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Looks good, I love that they brought back Patrick Stewart as Prof X. I've never really seen X-23 in anything so I'm curious to see how they handle her. That last scene really gave me a "Last of Us" vibe though...

Top Bottom