• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

locations people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^yeah, camera angles would have to be good aswell, wall run down sounds sweet, that would allow for amazing sword attacks, perhaps having Dante do that slide move on an enemy whilst falling.

Devil Razer

Drifter
If that mission was made i would lov to do the whole bit where dante throws rebellion shoots it then chases after it.

Id imagin he would have asprint thing like nero does

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^yeah that would be MEGA.
Dante must be able to die from really high falls, I'm talking higher than Teme-ni-gru.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think he can. He could always perform those cool moves of his and evade a tough landing. Or just fly.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Hmm I reckon if he fell far enough he could get hurt. He's never really fallen more than the height of a tall building, and in the case of Temen-ni-gru his descent was slowed by leaping on blood goyles, and ended with him being swallowed (so he didnt make impact with the ground). I'm not sure about death, but I reckon if he'd have hit the ground at that speed it would have damn well hurt.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^HMMM, interesting theory, let's just say that if they decided to say that Dante can die from really high heights, a mission with him falling and needing to go into DT to fly before he hit the ground would be awesome though right?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ cool, It would be a good mission, you'd have to get your DT up before you hit the ground. Perhaps because either it would kill him, or it would injure him bad before a boss battle or something.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^yeah, Or perhaps have that part they do in the other Dmc's were Dante's Vitality is being drained, and you have to collect the Vital stars whilst falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom