• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lilith's child=Nero?

Do you think Lilith's child will somehow morph into Nero?

• No way, the arm's a coencidence

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Yeah, of course that's reboot Nero

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I don't care all that much.

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I only play DMC3 and DMC4. So I take DMC4 as a sequel to DMC3. When I saw Nero, I thought he's Vergil reincarnation because of the blue color theme, white hair, almost same voice, and Yamato sycronised with him. Am I missing a storyline that Vergil son is Nero?

The design of Kiling face and Poison remind me to much of Resident Evil BW. Even the DmC start screen have that RESIDENT EVIL voice guy(you guys know what i'm talking about?). I sorta miss the sexy lady voice in DMC4:p.

While the sexy lady voice is nice, let's not forget that DMC3 had gargled demon guy voice, too :p

The general consensus is that somehow Vergil is Nero's father, but there's too many unanswered questions, and it really doesn't fit Vergil's style to sire offspring. I'd be more inclined to think that when Vergil was defeated by Mundus, his soul was imprisoned in the suit of armor as Nelo Angelo, and his body was reborn as Nero, or something. But that wouldn't explain how he carries the same blood :p

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
So I've noticed the talk around the forms about Lilith's child, and apparently people are saying that

this;
28l49yb.jpg

will become this (But rebooted)

Reason for this is because of the fact that one of it's arms are bigger and a bit stronger then the other. At first I thought this to be true, but I slowly think it's just a coincidence. So I'm wondering what anyone else's speculation on this is?

I know I used to think 'maybe it's Nero or Trish' but after finding out more on the game and seeing that picture a while back, not really. o.o

Anyway, I'm got my hunches on this being the real identity of Nero
PyramidHeadPic.png

He's got a sword and boots, it's plausible.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I know I used to think 'maybe it's Nero or Trish' but after finding out more on the game and seeing that picture a while back, not really. o.o

PyramidHeadPic.png

How scary would it be if Pyramid Head had Exceed on his sword?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

PyramidHeadPic.png

Aw c'mon, he's unfit for DMC - everyone would think he's too slow.

Sunaka Marién

PyramidHeadPic.png

BWAHAHAHAHA! Omg, yes please xD

'k, on the main topic: Not Nero. That'd make even less sense then Vergil being his father.

Personally I like to think of Nero being of a different bloodline of Sparda children. I mean, the legendary war took place 2000 years ago, and ever since that, Sparda lived in the human world, didn't he? So it wouldn't be to strange for him to have had a wife before Eva. That'd also explain why the sons of Sparda are mentioned in the Legenend, because, like, Dante and Vergil would be a little too young to be already included in it, since legends take many years to form, I guess...?

EllDawn

Aw c'mon, he's unfit for DMC - everyone would think he's too slow.
If I could find it, there's a video of PH running. It wasn't in Silent Hill, but it was still kind of freaky in my opinion. Especially when he was running straight at the camera.

Top Bottom