• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Light and Dark

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Zyuk looked at Ithavol."Say,you look familiar...do you know anyone by the name Bayonetta?"he asked holding his teddy bear tightly.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Stryker waited his turn to speak "Just seems like a strange coincidence to myself. I am here to serve you. I can let you know what you wish to about the task you are dealing with" Stryker made clear with his words.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol looked around for a second before looking back at Zyuk. "She killed my brother. But that's not our problem now, is it?"

Tyther looked hard at Stryker. "Alright then, spill it." He said sternly.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Stryker didn't reply as if it was ordered to him, but merely because he wished to. "I may play a great part in what you desire. You seek an end to this madness. I may be able to give you answers. I can guide you, if you wish me to?" Stryker explained, not fully making himself clear.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"I suppose I was never one to make myself truly clear. I am part of the resistance. I have made it clear as to who I am, but not to what I do. I was a fallen Angel years ago, once serving your master. I fell under the hands of darkness, me and my own brother. But now we wish to serve him no more. My brother still serves under his control, feeding me information. He lets me know of things. I can tell you answers, to questions you ask. But not give you answers, to those you do not" Stryker informed, making himself more clear. That gave him more of a feel of being involved, which he found comforting.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Stryker gave Ithavol an evil glance, fire blazing in his eyes "You make me sound like a machine. Just remember, I'm a computer with arms to me and you. I wish to help you, please don't mock me Ithavol" Stryker replied, rather displeased.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol shook his head. "I was paying you a compliment. I'm impressed. I think you shouldn't be so quick to judge."

Satsui no Hado

Zyuk scrathed his head."So,the legendary wizard Merlin told to me to assist you guys...I'm guessing its because he supports the Cardinal Virtues and one of you serves them..."said Zyuk.

Satsui no Hado

"Yes indeed,I have served them in plenty of my previous missions of mine,tell me...have you met any other members of Merlin's organization?"asked Zyuk.

Satsui no Hado

"Never,thats odd...and to think that we helped them all those times without even being mentioned...."said Zyuk as he started to look sad.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol thought of something suddenly. "Well, there was one. His name was Dylan, but I didn't get to work with him long. Nice guy though."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"If we can cut the bull****, maybe we could get on with what we have to do!" Solid said, after sitting there and listening for some time. "Now, I'm assuming command of this little group of shenanigans. If anyone has a problem with it... they can take a long walk off a short cliff." Solid barked furiously, scratching his head all the while. "Besides, i can smell more of those bottom feeders heading our way. If we don't get going now, then we'll never figure out if that "Riddle" is relevant or not.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scoffed. "You've become rather bitchy lately." He said, knowing full well his brother wouldn't do crap about it.

Top Bottom