• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Light and Dark

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol slashed one of the demons, effortlessly cutting it's head off. "This is pointless. We should just leave." He said, obviously not enjoying the fighting at all.

OOC: I'm thinking of re-introducing Tyther soon, if that's okay with you.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Maybe not as pointless as you think. Im only getting familiar with their smell, so I can't tell where these foul creatures originated. That way we can go directly towards who, or whatever sent them here." Solid said as he sliced another one of the demons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol cut another demon, slicing it in half. "Alright, and what if no one sent them?" He asked. "And furthermore, I know this is going to sound weird, but do you have any relatives, preferably alive? We may need allies."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"A brother, a younger brother. It's been a while since we've last seen each other." Solid said wondering how his younger brother was doing. His face was always the cold, expressionless canvas that it always was. But to him, the inside is what lit up. He barely even smiled, but every now and then you could see a slight smirk on his face. Now was one of those times.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ithavol would have smiled if he could. "It seems you remember him fondly."

Somewhere in the now ruined building, a door opened. Quietly, but loud enough for both Ithavol and Solid to hear. Ithavol crouched down. "Damn, another one..." He muttered.

OOC: You can tell who that is, correct? ;)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: pssh of course :D
When he heard the door open, Solid's blank expression returned as quickly as it had left. Tightly gripping the devil arm crafted of his own blood, bone, and flesh; the ruby colored hilt began to glow indication a powerful demonic power. "This isn't just any bottom feeder, this one must pack a little punch." Solid barked as he ran into battle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A blue glow appeared and several blue shards of crystal flew at Solid out of the dust cloud that permeated the building. Ithavol, who had been standing behind Solid, was nicked by several of the shards, which seared his flesh on contact. "Augh! What are these things?" He yelled frantically.

OOC: Shower, guys. BRB.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"They're MY technique, a blood-line trait turned weapon. I know only one person, other than myself, that can use this blood technique." Solid said as he laughed a bit, then without saying anything he sent his own crystaline blood that he formed into sword shaped projectiles. Throwing them in the direction that the crystal shards came in. "HE must not have quite mastered it yet, though it's so effective, I don't think he cares if HE masters it or not! Isn't that right, baby brother?!" Solid yelled swinging his arm in-front of the dust cloud, causing a forceful gale to dissipate the cloud of dust and debris. He only got a gaze at a silhouette, he knew it was him, Solid could smell it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Totally. We have space for one more.

The figured ducked out of the way back into the dust. "And what YOU don't realize..." It said in a tone mimicking Solid's. "Is that I'VE gotten better." Three blue crystal scythes spun in place for a moment before rushing at Solid. "Probably not on par with you." It said. "But I prefer scythes."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid moved his now, no longer disabled arm right arm in-front of him creating a barrier of crystal blades. "True, you have gotten better. Though know that my power is rival to our father's you might not stand a chance. I predict you're as powerful as I WAS when we last met." Solid mocked as he engaged his sword towards his younger brother. "Hopefully you won't disappoint, I don't want to beat you too badly."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther cracked his neck and made a sweeping gesture, getting rid of the rest of the dust and revealing himself in his more human-like form. "Always so full of yourself." He muttered and unsheathed Alpha. He walked forward slowly, the sword gleaming in the dim light. "I think it's you who may disappoint me."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Always so defiant." Solid called observing his brother's new human-like form. "Nice look for you, only think you need now is a... bit of a SHAVE!" Solid yelled as he swung blood moon in his brother's direction sending multiple waves of his acidic blood flying towards him. "Don't think that because you posses the acid blood trait that my techniques won't hurt you. Only a fool would assume as much."
"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped out of the way and sent a wave of his own blood at Solid. "Same goes double for you." He sounded serious, but he was trying to get a point across that he hadn't come to spar.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid let out a demonic shriek so loud and powerful that it stopped the wave in it's tracks. "Never used that power... seeing as how the demon I took it from didn't make a good use of it... and here I thought it was a useless ability." he sighed then crushed the wave with his left hand, and continued. "Now, about your presence, tell me why you have come Tyther?" Solid questioned coldly as he approached his brother. "I'm sure you didnt come all this way just to show off your new look and abilities, so what's up?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smiled. "Always so flat and to the point. I'm here because of this." He showed a note with the same penmanship as the first, exactly the same down to the last watermark. "It said "a wolf's coat" so I thought it meant you. Dunno about "an angel's wi-..." He trailed off as he looked at Ithavol.

Ithavol gasped. "We have the same note... Look." He gave the note to Tyther, letting him compare. "That's just too weird..." Tyther muttered.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC:
NAME:Bladus.
Race:Blade(Ohhh you didnt saw that one coming do you)
Personality: He thens to think out of the box
Description: He looks like a normal blade, except he has wraps going from his left shoulder to his waist, and then more covering his chess horizontally, he has wraps on his arm that hang as extra limbs, and he can control then when he is on a certain form.
Powers: He can control the wraps, because they are infused with his own blood, can change to human form voluntary, and can control powers of a Frost
Weapoms:
Sunkamato: A Katana made of a special orichalcum, the katana is sky blue and has the soul of Bladus father inside, allowing Bladus the use of Frost powers.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
OOC:
Character Bio:

Name:Zyuk Jexler
Race:Spellcaster
Weapons/Powers:Knows millions of spells.
Personality:Creepy,insane and loves fighting.
Appearance:Wears a lab coat,holds a teddy bear,wears rubber gloves,wears shades,usually has a cigarette in his mouth,blue hair with a bit of red on the front tip of it,has black slacks and wears jester boots.
Bio:Hes one of the strongest wizards ever,he is the scientist member of the organization of the legendary wizard Merlin.

Top Bottom