• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life and death

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Can I help a bit with the charcters? Well, my story, 'The dark Slayers Journey' will consist of new and made up characters too.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DemonSlayer6;59884 said:
Can I help a bit with the charcters? Well, my story, 'The dark Slayers Journey' will consist of new and made up characters too.

If you really want to then I have no problem with it. It's just I want to integrate a really good twist into the next chapter, I don't know what it will be yet.
(You do see the unspoken 'thanks' don't you

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm pretty sussed for chars, enemies would be nice but first I need to think of how I'm going to go about this next chapter. I am suffering from writer's block!:(

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Chapter 9

The fell axeman approached me, he began swinging his battleaxe, it was a melee maelstrom between us. I deflected and attacked and he did likewise, his axe spun in his hands deflecting my darting thrusts and savage slashes, I kicked and caught him off balance, he came back with a kick to the soft parts, that hurt. My sword then pressured against his axe, then I released, turnd my back and flipped over him, cleanly cutting off his hands and the axe fell with them. I then cut open his right leg which brough him to his knees. Drawing Luce at its full potency, I delivered the conclusive attack of the battle. As the fragments of his skull sank into the fleshy floor of the netherworld. Lady summoned me to the portkey, upon touching it we were tranported back to earth.

The dead now on earth had been posessed by the wyrms fiendish mind. It's bloody saliva smelled rank and layed even the most beautiful of places as desolate wastelands. This zombie horde attacked me alas their movement was so restricted, I carved them up with great ease. When enough of the eldritch horde had been cut asunder, I flew, gathering to me a song of olden that supposedly enlightened the heart of the original Sparda and gave him the strength and resolve to fight the legions of darkness.

"Within the silver,
Times that shall expire,
The meek and innocent,
Their need shall be dire.

Singing songs of innocence,
Amidst Cthulhu dawn,
When comes winter,
A legion shall be mourned.

Pacing as gallants,
They stand up tall,
Against the rancid,
For help they will call.

The strong are charged,
To guard over the weak,
And to aid them,
When it is protection they seek.

Rise noble warrior,
Let justice hone your sword,
And for the encounter,
Shall a legionnaire present your reward"

The song filled me with a strange feeling, a kind of internal luminescence, greater than anything should be. To think that such a song came from humans showed me just how undervalued they are by the immortals. The wyrm was nowhere to be seen but a dark sensation filled my head, I was being wtched...

Top Bottom