• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets make an oath!!!

neccowells

No matter how tempting it may be. Lets pledge not to read anymore spoilers. If you know anything about the game, that most don't know about, keep it to yourself. We only have exactly 1 month left. We can literally count the days. Lets leave make our final threads about predictions and/or our opinions on the game, no more facts. NT may have overdone it by releasing a massive amount of info/spoilers to convert those "non-believers". I want to have a feel of transcendence when I play this game. I really want to have fun with this game, both gameplay and story wise. I hope you guy do too. So please NO MORE SPOILERS.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
images

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
No matter how tempting it may be. Lets pledge not to read anymore spoilers. If you know anything about the game, that most don't know about, keep it to yourself. We only have exactly 1 month left. We can literally count the days. Lets leave make our final threads about predictions and/or our opinions on the game, no more facts. NT may have overdone it by releasing a massive amount of info/spoilers to convert those "non-believers". I want to have a feel of transcendence when I play this game. I really want to have fun with this game, both gameplay and story wise. I hope you guy do too. So please NO MORE SPOILERS.
Let's hope there will be no more leaked info because i won't hold myself from watching :p especially anything about Mundus!!!

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't agree nor swear to this and in fact I can pretty much guarantee I'll be looking for spoilers every day and nether apologizing nor keeping quiet about it. So if you already drew blood on this oat you might wanna stay away from me.

sabre1222

I keep telling myself that I won't read the next thread and then BAM!! Am on the floor crying for spoiling myself saying, why DANTE WHY DO I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

8BitHero

Scrub
I've been ignoring all those threads. I guess you can post it on here, but it really comes down to having your own level of self control by not clicking on them no only that bu- HOLY ****, THAT COMIC! XD

Devil Player

I'm ok with people reading and knowing everything about the game.

The only problem is when users start spreading info by putting spoilers on topics, without warnings. However, that's not a problem here, to be honest. It's actually the best place to have a cool discussion about the game. So, I think we'll be fine. :)

That being said, I'll watch the full gameplay of the first 10 missions. The other half of the game, I'll avoid watching, lol. I'll do my best. XD

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Nope. I love spoilers and will read them all. :D
But that's just me.
I swore to myself I wouldn't look at anything once the game is out, and I kind of want to stick by that. But if we geta repeat of Resident Evil 6, it's possible people who get the game a couple days early might wind up posting walkthroughs. I fear if I see a video saying 'DmC ending' i'm going to tempted to look, but hopefully I can restrain myself like I did for Episode 5 of TWDG.

Honestly I didn't expect there to be this much shown of the first ten missions. You can literally paint out the plot already, but I don't consider it really a bad thing because it let us see more of the characters like Vergil and Kat.

On the oath though, I mean if a thread is titled spoilers then it's your decision whether you click on it or not. But it would be nice if people watched what they said when they're not in a spoiler thread ^^

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
so the majority seems to agree, that this thread will not help any lol.

A lot of us just love finding out new information or "spoilers".

Top Bottom