• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets make an oath!!!

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
That comic is ****ing hilarious. As for reading spoilers, I don't really look them up anyway.

neccowells

No matter how tempting it may be. Lets pledge not to read anymore spoilers. If you know anything about the game, that most don't know about, keep it to yourself. We only have exactly 1 month left. We can literally count the days. Lets leave make our final threads about predictions and/or our opinions on the game, no more facts. NT may have overdone it by releasing a massive amount of info/spoilers to convert those "non-believers". I want to have a feel of transcendence when I play this game. I really want to have fun with this game, both gameplay and story wise. I hope you guy do too. So please NO MORE SPOILERS.
Damn...I try to save the thrill and enjoyment of this game, and suddenly I get stampede by a horde of spoiler leeching fanboys. I don't know what was smokin (referrence to comic strip, lol) when I titled it, "lets make an oath". I guess I got a little fed up with dumbasses having the audacity to title their threads,"Don't Read...SPOILERS!!!". its like putting free alcohol in front from of an alcoholic and relling him don't drink. the unprecedented growth in spoilers between Friday and Saturday already spoiled 10 missions for me , and I'm done. I don't give a rats's ass about you all spoiling yourselves at this point, we already know 70% of a game that is 1 month away from release.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I really don't think we know 70% of the game when they haven't shown the last ten missions, and we've seen what...maybe an hour tops out of a 13 hour game? The game also seems to have enough cutscene footage to rival a motion picture in length (over an hour and a half), according to one of the previews I remember reading.

Nekodark

I love spoilers so yeah I can't say yes to a pledge...I am the type to look up info on games, movies or shows ep's before looking at it or while I am looking at them/playing them.. lol

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Got to admit, as much as I want to hold off on viewing spoilers, I can't resist when it's about this game.

Top Bottom