• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Chance Leaving...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"It's like this, except when it's not, despite how it's the same."
XD

------------------------------------------

btw:

dmc_devil_hunting_kit_by_mmmurdock-d35ad2l.jpg

Archer-UBW.jpg

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Wow well this escalated quite oddly.

If we're discussing who DmC belongs to creativity wise you can compare it to the analogy of a child and its parents.

NT is the mother (or father) who gave birth to it and takes care good care of it and teaches it valuable life lessons and other motherly love stuff while Capcom is the father who supports it financially, pays for the food, gives it support by using outside resources, works and brings food to the table, pays for its college, and stuff like occasional advices.

Mother (NT), Father (Capcom), and child (DmC) or Father (NT), other Father (Capcom), and child (DmC).

You can say that NT and Capcom are going through a separation and it all boils down to if they break up and get divorce and who gets the child (Capcom most likely of course) and when papa Capcom gets to keep the child will they move on and find a step mother (gets another developer) or abandon the child like they did MegaMan.

As for the other child (DMC).......pfffttt I don't know he is probably in his room feeling ignored and that does happen when your daddy gets a new wife/partner, after your original mom (Kamiya/PG) left you behind, and kid...I know how that feeling personally feels.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Ninja Theory - "Now DmC...you don't get dessert until you finish your peas."
DmC - "F#CK YOU!"
Capcom: Don't speak to your mother like that young man, for that you're grounded!
DmC: F#ckity f#ck f#ck *storms up stairs*
Ninja Theory: T_T Oh honey where did we go wrong?
Capcom: Don't ask pumpkin boo...
Ninja Theory: Don't call me that
Capcom: I'll call you whatever I want bitch
Ninja Theory: F#ck you!
Capcom: F#CK YOU!
Xb1pO.gif

Ninja Theory: Honey put that away! PUT THAT AWAY!!!!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I got one better...

Capcom: Don't speak to your mother like that young man, for that you're grounded!

DmC - "You're not my real dad, Capcom! I hate it here, I wanna go live with Kamiya!"
Capcom - "You can't. He's living with Platinum, raising your half-sister."
DmC - "I hate Bayonetta! Everyone expects me to be better than her! Her and her stupid hair..."
Capcom - "Hey, you be nice to your sister, otherwise your cousin Monster Hunter won't be coming over to play anymore."
DmC - "Oh sure! Just take MonHun away from me, just like you did Mega Man!" *runs off crying*
Capcom - "Where did we go wrong, NT?"
Ninja Theory - "Probably where you pulled the plug on Mega Man while telling everyone he was doing okay..."
Capcom - "...b!tch..."

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Oh god XD
Capcom: You'll pay for that you edgy bitch
Ninja Theory: Try me asshole! I'm trained in yoga! I'll twist your balls sideways!
Capcom: You just...ah forget it! You ain't worth it!
Ninja Theory: Yaaay! In yo face!
Capcom: -.- Grrr! Since you're in victory mode, you mind getting the fan mail before I shoot you?
Ninja Theory: Where's that?
Capcom: In the cupboard top shelf =___=
Ninja Theory: Oh okay Honey Bun Bun-AAAH!
tumblr_inline_mvpegxegX81rxjym8.gif

Capcom: Bwahaha! Sweet justice! >=D

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Capcom: You'll pay for that you edgy bitch
Ninja Theory: Try me asshole! I'm trained in yoga! I'll twist your balls sideways!
Capcom: You just...ah forget it! You ain't worth it!
Ninja Theory: Yaaay! In yo face!
Capcom: -.- Grrr! Since you're in victory mode, you mind getting the fan mail before I shoot you?
Ninja Theory: Where's that?
Capcom: In the cupboard top shelf =___=
Ninja Theory: Oh okay Honey Bun Bun-AAAH!
tumblr_inline_mvpegxegX81rxjym8.gif

Capcom: Bwahaha! Sweet justice! >=D

awsome just awsome lol

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Twist...your balls...sideways.

Now I'm trying to figure out under what orientation that a facing would be considered sideways.

Top Bottom