• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Chrysander;34451 said:
I'd much prefer Lady to be in DMC4 than either of the other two female characters, I thought they lacked imagination, and were just dull and cheesy. Lady was pretty cool.

That is true,the "death"scene of Trish was quite cheesy,and not to mention her self proclaimed announcement of being Dante's sidekick:p I still like her though.She's pretty:D :)
Lucia however,seems to be the epitome of cheesiness:lol:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Thnx and i totally agree w/ you guys:lol: :p
Lady is the lady:lol: ;) < Kiddin:lol:
Im just really excited about hearing the new news:lol: :p
Oh ya and thnx soo soo much to the people who voted for and supported Lady so far, i really really appreciate it:kiss:

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
lady whos that?jokeing but am saying what am saying for lady 0989 lady should be in the game becase she has a good story line

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Maybe she is dead:lol:
S didnt vote no he was one of the first people to vote ya;)

she's stylish, quick, sexy, strong, and kicks demons asses!!

Exactly thats why she should be in DMC4:lol: :p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
K first Kyrie is Nero's ya:lol: :p

Ya he really isnt but maybe now that he is reaching 40 he has learned the errors of his ways:lol: :p

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Well maybe he did:lol: :p

Anyways i think that she has just as much if not more of a chance of being in this game as Trish:lol: :p

Mobfigurz

If you think back, there is no real romance between Dante and any of the main female characters, Trish, Lady or Lucia.

Infact, he seems to have more chemistry with the female villians in each story, minus Trish, cos as I said before, she resembles his mother, so that would just be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom