• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady

Would you like to see Lady in DMC4?

• No ; (

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Yes ; )

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
no the girl he was talking about on dnc1 istrish and u thought i was talking about the shadow person hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Mobfigurz

I think he means the female in DMC1 is Trish, think he's pointing that out to the other dude.

Lady, you and Dante should PM each other and keep the personal stuff out of the thread, you dont want people to know about your life do you!

Man, this thread has gotten big

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ok plz stop making my thread some kind of chat box if you want to talk pm me or lets go to the chat room;)
I dont want my thread to be full of nonsense if it has nothing to do w/ Lady being in DMC4 please refrain from posting, if i want this to happen i have to take this more seriously, thnx;)

And you dont know what your talking about, i wasnt talking about the shadow he didnt know her name he said that lady in dmc1;)

Tatooa

Ok, well in the DMC4 gallery there's a scan of a collage of sorts with 2 females figures behind Dante. One looks like she's wearing the Lady shirt and is holding a very big gun. (Lady) The other has a belly shirt on and is holding a gun in the air behind her. (Trish) So it looks like both Lady and Trish are going to be in DMC4.

Edit: I was getting concerned that there wasn't going to be any love interests for Dante in this game. I'm happy for the girls, but a little dissapointed that Capcom isn't sticking to the Bond theme of a new girl every game. :/

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Yeah i would like to see lady in dmc4.
It makes it more(i don't think you'll agree with me on this)For some reason,exciting.I dunno why i think that,so don't ask me lol.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
First whats so interesting about the Bond thing? Does it make you guys feel like more of a man playing as a player?:huh:
I dont find it interesting, i like the females of DMC but they just get dropped it sucks:(

DW i do agree w/ you seeing a female able to do the same or even better moves as the guys is great!!!:lol:

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
I would pay money for lady to be in dmc4.
Cus i know there are a lot of lady fans out there and it'll be more interesting.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Thnx:lol: :p
I just really hope they release some info about her or somethin on Gamers Day info:lol: :p
You should vote on the link in my sig;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I've been searching around and i saw that DMC4 was at Gamers Day but info cant be released on it right now.
And in the upcoming weeks they will slowly update the website:lol: :p

Hopefully more info will be released on characters in the game. And Lady will show up:lol: :p

Chrysander

I'd much prefer Lady to be in DMC4 than either of the other two female characters, I thought they lacked imagination, and were just dull and cheesy. Lady was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom