• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

khundy's art.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
your artwork is amazing, but If i can I suggest to add little more animation into trailer and cut it shorter but make it more dynamic instead. Here look at this for example(its of course made by guy who has tons of experience, but I believe if you want to do it, you can make it :) )
That of course if you want to ;)

Khundy

Berserker
your artwork is amazing, but If i can I suggest to add little more animation into trailer and cut it shorter but make it more dynamic instead. Here look at this for example(its of course made by guy who has tons of experience, but I believe if you want to do it, you can make it :) )
That of course if you want to ;)

Thanks! but that was 3 years ago, maybe if i decide to make one for the next chapter. But I think I would go the anime opening route and draw everything frame by frame. Those where just cuts from the comic. :)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Thanks! but that was 3 years ago, maybe if i decide to make one for the next chapter. But I think I would go the anime opening route and draw everything frame by frame. Those where just cuts from the comic. :)
You sure you wouldn't want to try keyframing it? Or would it only be some very short animations?

Khundy

Berserker
You sure you wouldn't want to try keyframing it? Or would it only be some very short animations?
30 sec animation mayeb 24fps standards. That wont be for a awhile. I love old animations and I think key frames looks weird sometimes, also I'm not too big/good on video editing.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
30 sec animation mayeb 24fps standards. That wont be for a awhile. I love old animations and I think key frames looks weird sometimes, also I'm not too big/good on video editing.
I think keyframing and inbetweening is fine for some simple animations, you could always go over them by hand afterwards, but it'll speed up the process, in my experience anyway (not that these animations were any good....)
Video editing in and of itself is easy, it just takes some practice^^

Khundy

Berserker
I think keyframing and inbetweening is fine for some simple animations, you could always go over them by hand afterwards, but it'll speed up the process, in my experience anyway (not that these animations were any good....)
Video editing in and of itself is easy, it just takes some practice^^
And time, also I'm not that big into film making but I do know hand animations. But mostly I'm just into comics/illustrations.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well hand drawn animation can be really cool. But if it won't work as you expect, try rigging your characters. If you use test or full version of AE you can build puppet with your character allowing to overcome restrictions.

Khundy

Berserker
black and white Iron Fist
11671_956383054381377_7380747186864104841_n.jpg

Top Bottom