• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

khundy's art.

Khundy

Berserker
Let me know what you guys think?
walking_dead_blank_cover_by_demonic_end-d7u9gkc.jpg

dmc3_vs_death_by_demonic_end-d67y2ow.jpg

also more art here

also I love me some Onepiece, here is my latest work. More at me FB page
https://www.facebook.com/End11less
gum_gum_no_elephant_gun_by_demonic_end-d8mb87x.jpg

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
wow, khundy, that was actually your work on the sig.. do you know how much money you could make? or you already have? i love them, your style is unique and actually more of a classic and it's detailed, those are on-the-wall worthy art, i would handsomely buy your works and place it on my wall if i have the money, like seriously..

do you also work on canvas or any non-digital media? you could make handsome money from that

Khundy

Berserker
wow, khundy, that was actually your work on the sig.. do you know how much money you could make? or you already have? i love them, your style is unique and actually more of a classic and it's detailed, those are on-the-wall worthy art, i would handsomely buy your works and place it on my wall if i have the money, like seriously..

do you also work on canvas or any non-digital media? you could make handsome money from that

Thanks for the compliment Absolitude! I wish i was making a lot of money :) but just enough to stay alive at the moment, but its no worries. And yes I have hand drawn stuff. I grew up with traditional art first and then later on iI figured out the digital stuff, it saves me some money when it comes to getting art supplies.

feel free to check out me website khundy.com I have my comic on there. let me know what you think.

absolitude

mother of ****.. true that, your venom is amazing.. no publisher came in contact with you yet? we all know there are many greater arts out there, but yours are unique and distinct, you should actually stand-out..

and ofc we all start from free-hand, i practice digital too, but at most part other artsy people will call them cheating, i infact call them cheating too even tho i'm practicing them, i know it's easier and fun but it's infinite undo and redo.. at least that's what i experienced in my community here, they often suggest to master free-hand first, the sketch and coloring..

and honestly your arts are money maker khundy, especially that style on your signature.. a canvas version of it and boom, you'll get the recognition any artist is strifing for.. ..

i'm not trying to tell what to do and what not to do, it's just yours are too good to not make it big in the business..

EDIT : just visited your site, are you self publishing your works?

Khundy

Berserker
Yup just self publishing. I'm a production artist 9-5 to pay the bills and working on my own stuff when I have the time.
Most of my digital color work is just fan art for now, since I don't want to do full blown paintings of other company's characters. But I do feel that you definitely need the actual painting experience to really make a good digital art piece. I don't feel that i'm their yet. Still working on it thought. Thank you for the kind words :)

This is my comic book character Ira

ira_by_demonic_end-d5ilr5l.jpg

absolitude

nice to know you're still working on classic art instead of forgetting it and going all digital.. i hope you're doing great khundy, and i even dare you to ask yourself, how many similar art style with yours are out there, you know the answer to it..

best of luck buddy, i'd love to see you go big..

Top Bottom