• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kamiya wants to rock with Capcom

Viper

Premium
@Gel
@Viper
Ehm... where did I say I believe him? I think you missed this part of my post:

Of course I know that he's not sincere. And of course I do wonder what's going on in that head of his.
I know what you said, I was answering your question how we would react to it, though I left out the part where I sacrifice a goat to summon a demon that would keep him away from work. ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can only see it like this. If somebody is to spend a lot of time badmouthing something or someone, only to which then appear to act kind towards them. That means they are after something, which means they want to acquire a personal gain from said something. Trust, seems difficult to be able to be developed here. Seems too suspicious.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
If somebody is to spend a lot of time badmouthing something or someone,
That's a classy way to put it, Milord, if we have in consideration everything he had said and done to his old series and his ex-employers and how he likes to show himself in twitter.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
This guy insulted everyone, DMC, it's fans, Capcom and now, from nowhere, he is kissing Capcom's backside? You know people don't change, don't you? This behavior is scary and alarming!
When exactly did that happened?

Gel

Premium
All over the years, even in interviews: he made fun of DMC and whatever work Capcom had done with the franchise, blocked and insulted fans for whatever they said( while he started to rightfully block nasty guys, now he only lets you stay if you praise him and his work.He described himself to be a victim of Capcom's bad intentions, but, in two days he changed his mind?! He insulted Star Fox fans who begged him to do a game!!Do you find it normal he changes his mind in two days?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
All over the years, even in interviews: he made fun of DMC and whatever work Capcom had done with the franchise, blocked and insulted fans for whatever they said( while he started to rightfully block nasty guys, now he only lets you stay if you praise him and his work.He described himself to be a victim of Capcom's bad intentions, but, in two days he changed his mind?! He insulted Star Fox fans who begged him to do a game!!Do you find it normal he changes his mind in two days?
Now. As somebody who follows him on tweeter, this whole stuff huge exaggeration. Capcom story. Well P* game started with number of developers, included Mikami, Kamiya, etc decided that capcom executives suck. And actually there is reason to it, considering number of terrible decision. Main point was that they didn't want executives to tell them what to do and what not.

As for DMC, I didn't looked much into his comments, except that he was extremely ****ed about DMC2, since carom executives just decided to make game behind his back (and look how it turned out). So uh, you know in that case capcom takes complete responsibility.

And finally Star Fox fans acted like complete idiots. They just took one quote of him for granted and were spamming his account with requests despite he said numerous times he isn't making it. I also remember his first comment. it was rather simple with somebody asked him what nintendo game he would like to do and he answered star fox. He never promised it.

And one more thing. I don't know where this "sudden change in attitude" comes. He said not to be harsh on DmC and also that if fans wanted DMC5 they should ask Capcom to allow him to do it like ages ago..

Gel

Premium
Now. As somebody who follows him on tweeter, this whole stuff huge exaggeration. Capcom story. Well P* game started with number of developers, included Mikami, Kamiya, etc decided that capcom executives suck. And actually there is reason to it, considering number of terrible decision. Main point was that they didn't want executives to tell them what to do and what not.

As for DMC, I didn't looked much into his comments, except that he was extremely ****ed about DMC2, since carom executives just decided to make game behind his back (and look how it turned out). So uh, you know in that case capcom takes complete responsibility.

And finally Star Fox fans acted like complete idiots. They just took one quote of him for granted and were spamming his account with requests despite he said numerous times he isn't making it. I also remember his first comment. it was rather simple with somebody asked him what nintendo game he would like to do and he answered star fox. He never promised it.

And one more thing. I don't know where this "sudden change in attitude" comes. He said not to be harsh on DmC and also that if fans wanted DMC5 they should ask Capcom to allow him to do it like ages ago..
The same why he said DMC was like a girl he like but she was already banged by everybody else, so he didn't want her back.
@Innsmouth , I follow this guy for years in twitter. I read his interviews. I explored what I had to explore.
I'm not trolling not lying about it.The only thing I feel now is fear.He is doing it know when every DMC fan is in panic with fear of losing their series, just like a hyena feds in defenseless and weak preys.This is nasty!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
The same why he said DMC was like a girl he like but she was already banged by everybody else, so he didn't want her back.
@Innsmouth , I follow this guy for years in twitter. I read his interviews. I explored what I had to explore.
I'm not trolling not lying about it.The only thing I feel now is fear.He is doing it know when every DMC fan is in panic with fear of losing their series, just like a hyena feds in defenseless and weak preys.This is nasty!
Umm first I want to point you that he probably wasn't talking about DMC. Most likely about viewtiful Joe, since he was talking multiple times about making new game. Second as for me, I see close to no perspective for a original run contuity. It doesn't appears itsuno is gonna make it, and if its DmC2, that won't make a difference to me, since its already a lost cause in my book. So lets say so. Choosing between Kamiya and Tameem, I choose Kamiya without second though, than guy who obviously just want to make money of famous franchise.

Gel

Premium
Choosing between Kamiya and Tameem, I choose Kamiya without second though, than guy who obviously just want to make money of famous franchise.
At this time, I suppose it's safe that both Ninja Theory and DmC are out of question, nor I believe Ninja Theory would want to touch DMC original series.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
At this time, I suppose it's safe that both Ninja Theory and DmC are out of question, nor I believe Ninja Theory would want to touch DMC original series.
I dunno. You know Capcom? Mulling ages on what to do, than taking worst decision and roll out with this.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

This sounds a lot like something those DmC fans who defended Tameem's comment about DMC not being cool anymore would say, but now the tables have turned and now it's the defense of Kamiya's bull over the years and calling it "over-exaggeration".

ironic.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
it be a more relevant thread if we had something more concrete to go off like a teaser.

so i guess the question is, if it comes down to kamiya or no DMC which is it?

Top Bottom