• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Tramendium;187311 said:
If its not broken DON'T FIX IT. Simple as that, it goes well this way and it doesn't need to be changed.

DUDE were just messin around and spit balling ideas...if u dnt like it then don't post in the thread...our points are not useless....they may not make you the happiest...but still...this is a WAT IF thread...if you don't like it, then avoid it....otherwise, just be quiet and keep thoughts to urself

Tramendium

Diend;187315 said:
Everyone calm down. don't start a fight we are a family and family should always together

Hm no point for me to fight anymore as you didn't noticed the TGS has started now its all or nothing. I hopefully get my fingers crossed for something good.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I guess but I vaguely remember knowing about Nero and what he looked like etc before I saw the first trailer. Pics of him had been leaked.

At this point we now just have to hope that Capcom are REALLY good at keeping a secret because we pretty much have nothing to even get exited about at the moment, we are still totally in the dark.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ya wouldn't have known it was TGS, this is the first i have heard that it's started.
(DMC5: Simple Really: NO DLC, NO FPS)

Tramendium

Vergil'sB*tch;187359 said:
Ya wouldn't have known it was TGS, this is the first i have heard that it's started.
(DMC5: Simple Really: NO DLC, NO FPS)

What the hell are you talking about?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
This thread has been on about a first person shooter and there's mad ideas about downloadable content. I don't want DMC5 to have any of it.
I would never wanna see any of my fave video games ruined like that.

Also, i was saying that i didn't know that TGS had started. There hasn't been really any news so far. (Well, that i'm interested in anyway.)

Tramendium

Vergil'sB*tch;187366 said:
This thread has been on about a first person shooter and there's mad ideas about downloadable content. I don't want DMC5 to have any of it.
I would never wanna see any of my fave video games ruined like that.

Also, i was saying that i didn't know that TGS had started. There hasn't been really any news so far. (Well, that i'm interested in anyway.)

Who say it will i don't agree on FPS but sorry to disappoint you i 100% agree about DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom