• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRSkull

You know i have been wondring about this

what if they made a mini-game where you can choose between, Dante, Nero, Lady, and Trish and play in a FBS and kill some demons

Tramendium

Diend;187245 said:
You know i have been wondring about this

what if they made a mini-game where you can choose between, Dante, Nero, Lady, and Trish and play in a FBS and kill some demons

Well i have been wondering something on my own too... Few days ago RE5 PC is released and TGS will be there shortly so what do you guys think? (DMC5 announcement or at least that teaser trainer that has been promised)

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I would prefer 3rd person shooter than first person shooter(FPS)
Like Resident Evil 5 - Mercenaries mode for example:D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Tramendium;187261 said:
Well i have been wondering something on my own too... Few days ago RE5 PC is released and TGS will be there shortly so what do you guys think? (DMC5 announcement or at least that teaser trainer that has been promised)

Well I am sure we are all keeping a close eye out for it but I am preparing myself for disappointment.

And I am not sure if DMC FPS would work well for people playing a DMC game but I guess the third person idea could be worth a try.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Something like Mirror's Edge would be good, sadly, i couldn't get past the first level. (Go on laugh!)
As for a FPS, FORGET IT. Count me out!!!!
Bane of my life. Cannot stand them. Having enough trouble with Oblivion (360). Motion sickness, jumping everytime i see an enemy face to face!
No thank you. (Oh cr*p, i sound like a chicken! What an insult to a chicken!)

KRSkull

Well in Oblivion you can always switch to 3d mode.

what if they made a DMC game like Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Tramendium

Diend;187294 said:
Well in Oblivion you can always switch to 3d mode.

what if they made a DMC game like Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Yep 1st/3rd switching works well for me...as well some other stuff. You people (who play TESIV) know that Oblivion have mods, tons tons of mods. And speaking of something like that in DMC5 make me think about it still almost all above posts are useless cause they miss the point.

KRSkull

Tramendium;187305 said:
Yep 1st/3rd switching works well for me...as well some other stuff. You people (who play TESIV) know that Oblivion have mods, tons tons of mods. And speaking of something like that in DMC5 make me think about it still almost all above posts are useless cause they miss the point.

I disagree with you about one thing all the above posts aren't useless. it is one of the most valuable treasure. and it is one of the things that makes life so great.

Tramendium

Diend;187306 said:
I disagree with you about one thing all the above posts aren't useless. it is one of the most valuable treasure. and it is one of the things that makes life so great.

Maybe for youngsters but some useless post always cover others more valuable ones and that is what **** me off. Besides boredom was never something that makes life so great.It is quite opposite it creates dilemma, confusion and the worst it creates ****in DRAMA!!! I am over with drama these days.

KRSkull

Well as what my friends Grandmother said once "Men must be cool. Boiling water is but vapor" in cases like this just take what you think is valuable and leave what is useless.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
But it would just be a shooter and DMC is not a shooter, it would be such an extreme pace change who would want to play something like that after something like DMC? And surely people don't want to play as Dante slowly walking up to a demon and shooting him a few times. The poor guy would want to shoot himself out of boredom.

Tramendium

Diend;187310 said:
well we can think of a way to make it look good. we could make it the same as Fallout 3.

If its not broken DON'T FIX IT. Simple as that, it goes well this way and it doesn't need to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom