• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jump Cancelling FAQ for Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowNinja X7

Crimson Lucy;5537 said:
Not to be a dick, but thats not "cancelling". Interesting guide tho.

bla bla bla. .

What is it called then? I use rebounding and cancelling interchangably (Sp?) but cancelling fits it quite well. You cancel an aerial attack by jumping off the enemy.

ShadowNinja X7

Yea, well, I find it more for stylish kills. Espcially mixing up your moves. Doing one move 4-5 times is awsome, but any more then that and you have to mix it up to keep things interesting. I wouldn't really think of making the enemys suffer, as they go down even faster if you incorperate jc'ing in your combos.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
doing one move 4-5 times hein??
AWSOME.........................but u need to choose a weapon to make combos too.............Cerberus Heaps more damage doing combos...............and beowulf heaps more absorbing his power

Noxotic

d4rkn1ght;4700 said:
or u can see in the game when u can see the Video Demonstration on Dante or Vergil :D

wow. You can say that about my thread, but definitly not of ShadowNinja's. The game demonstratio says NOTHING about cancelling/rebounding. I cant believe you havent known about this yet...

BTW shadow, cna i include this when i finalize everything in faqs?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante;5925 said:
wow. You can say that about my thread, but definitly not of ShadowNinja's. The game demonstratio says NOTHING about cancelling/rebounding. I cant believe you havent known about this yet...

Dante............ur maybe right...............i could write in ur Threat................sorry
go to the member and click "post"............u will have a small suprise lol

ShadowNinja X7

Dante;5925 said:

Yea, no problem, I just ask for credit :)

Also, doing 1 move 4-5++ times is what jc'ing is all about. Doing repeated Killer Bees, or Helm Breakers without EVER touching the ground. Once you get good enough, you can switch moves up, like in one of Tats vids, Swing->KB->Swing ect.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmm........................maybe...............btw................do u know some tricks that u see in DMC3 that is some video combo crazy??.................coz its too way cool

ShadowNinja X7

Wow, you think that video is cool? Thats like, middle beginner play at best. The combos are insanly easy, and they only use jc'ing once throughout the whole thing.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya......................and the combos are awsome to apply...................but the hard one is Tornado from Agni&Rudra

ShadowNinja X7

Thats not very hard once you get the hang of it, but try a extended Tempest. Now that crap is HARD to pull off. A tip for a regular tempest, use a O attack before using twister, and just mash it throughout the first move and twister, and the Tempest should come out every time.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ShadowNinja X7;6654 said:
Thats not very hard once you get the hang of it, but try a extended Tempest. Now that crap is HARD to pull off. A tip for a regular tempest, use a O attack before using twister, and just mash it throughout the first move and twister, and the Tempest should come out every time.

ah................Tempest.................i didnt know...............but its a little hard to apply...............but the Damage is low for big enemies.............but for the Hells.................fly on dude

ShadowNinja X7

The extended Tempest, though, is the strongest move in the game, capable of killing Leviathons Heart in 1-2 cycles if you aim/time it right.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm..................really???
but i kill Leviathan..................in the Air in DMD to not be hit by her side kicks

ShadowNinja X7

Wow, all these topics are really off topic, we need some mods to clean this stuff up.

BTW, I think this topic needs a stickey. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom