• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante47

They're probably holding back now because they want to reveal bigger stuff at E3. E3 is such a large event and DmC is such a controversial game it will of course draw attention.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
I liked the last post
Given the opportunity, would Ninja Theory be interested in also developing a Devil May Cry game set in the original series’ universe?
DM: I think if Capcom wanted to make a Devil May Cry game that was in-line with the rest of the series that they would probably develop it themselves.
IDK it made me laugh

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I liked the last post
Given the opportunity, would Ninja Theory be interested in also developing a Devil May Cry game set in the original series’ universe?
DM: I think if Capcom wanted to make a Devil May Cry game that was in-line with the rest of the series that they would probably develop it themselves.
IDK it made me laugh
You have Fluttershy for an avatar, I am pleased with this

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
so i know this interview didn't reveal anything new, but one thing this interview definitely succeeded in doing for me is reassuring me. from the answer to stuntxl's, and my questions i really feel that the gameplay is as good as it should be for a devil may cry game. in fact it's great to hear that the invitation to the experienced dmc players wasn't a lie and that they actually played DmC. not only that, but they are pleased with what they've played! that's just great to hear, and so for me this interview really reassured me about how good the combat is.
oh and one more thing it did for me.....IT HYPED ME FOR THE NEXT TIME WE GET SOME MORE FOOTAGE AND INFORMATION! :D
so thank you capcom and ninja theory for allowing this interview to happen, it was extremely generous of you and we appreciate it. :)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well he said there will be no DLC which is fine with me because i wont have to bother with psn, and everything should be on the disk

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i wish we could have asked about older characters returning like trish and lady

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Wait, where did they talk about DLC? I read the interview twice, and I still didn't find the part where they said DLC will be absent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom