• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've contacted Ninja Theory for an interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
My question that i have been posted here have been answered a lot so i'm not really that excited for the interview.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i'm excited because we asked some pretty good questions, and by steve's response it sounds like ninja theory answered them fully. :)

Dante47

I'd rather wait for a final release date rather than getting one now that keeps getting pushed back further.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
As much as it disappoints me to say this: I don't think we should hold our breath for the interview to materialize any time soon, if at all. I really don't want to be nagging Capcom any further for clarification as to where we stand, and I can only imagine how sick they must be of hearing me go on and on about it like a broken record. God bless Capcom's UK PR guy Adam Merrett for being as polite as he has been throughout our exchanges, considering he's been caught in the middle, relaying my messages to the right departments.

Unfortunately, though, this has been going on for months now, and committing any more time to chasing this up feels pointless, considering the ball hasn't been in my court, so to speak, since I handed the questions over on February 3rd. If we were Joystick or Kotaku or any of the like, we might have had more luck. If you guys would like to know what the questions submitted were, I'd be happy to share them.

WTF DAMN YOU NT! DAMN YOU CAPCOM:mad:
Well, colour me pleasantly surprised! Capcom today responded with their answers! I'm as pleased as to punch to have finally heard back from them! I've skimmed through what they had to say, and I think you guys are really going be happy with the way it turned out. I was a little disappointed to find that one answer was completely skipped over, the one concerning the official release date, but I'm thrilled to have had them take the time to answer our questions. I'll be posting the interview tomorrow morning - when it isn't 1:30am anymore.
I LOVE YOU CAPCOM, I LOVE YOU NT!^_^

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I told you guys they'd do it when they're ready. I'm looking forward to seeing the responses.
Patience is a virtue

I've got new questions to ask about DmC, i just hope most of the questions that were asked have more to do with the story. Maybe an answer to who Kat is and not just, we cannot answer that question atm

ReRave

smug jerk
I'm not satisfied with all the answers, especially the one concerning the weaponry and the answers to Meg and Tiran's question. They felt too general, like they were still trying to hold back as much information as they can.
Not very happy with it, but cool that the interview finally happened.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Personally I really liked that one where it was said that everyone loves the new reboot but there are a few pesky troublemakers, minoraty to be exact, who are been very vocal about not liking what we are seeing.
Yeah, we're not that small a group.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Personally I really liked that one where it was said that everyone loves the new reboot but there are a few pesky troublemakers, minoraty to be exact, who are been very vocal about not liking what we are seeing.
Yeah, we're not that small a group.
I must be reading the wrong interview; where exactly did they mention, or even allude to, anything like that? If you're referring to how the question was structured - that was entirely down to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom