• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Itsuno mentions Devil May Cry 5 in interview

IncarnatedDemon

Just a foolish dialogue i made, that illustrates my pessism of dmc5. I believe it could happen, but i dont expect great things from it.

Ichigo: Not an announcement yet?
Ulquiorra: Now do you understand?
*Soundscape to Ardor starts playing*

Ulquiorra: It's reasonable for a human to believe in something, but belief is not the truth.
Ichigo: dmc5...it wi...
Ulquiorra: I SAID ITS FUTILE! *Slashes Ichigo away and follows him further and hits him more*

Scene shows Ulquiorra holding Ichigo up by neck
Ep270UlquiorraTellsIchigoToGiveUp.png

Ulqiorra: Why do you not drop your sword?
Do you still believe in dmc5 despite what i told you?

Ichigo: Who cares...who said what.
Do you think i'd give up just because of your facts? I knew your facts from the start.
Repeating those facts won't change a dam thing!
I know...dmc5 will happen...ulqiorra...and it will be good.

*Ulqiorra eyes open up in shock, and throws Ichigo away*
Ulqiorra: Nonsense. Kurosaki Ichigo, those are the words of a man ignorant of true reality.
Allow me to educate you. Behold true reality.

*music builds up, then goes down to a point of silence, and ends with a sharp sound*
Ulquiorra: Ressurection: DmC 2.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Possible, you never know the two parties might've spoken.

Wait so, Kamiya isn't the guy people want to make future Devil May Crys? o.o I thought he was.
Kamiya hasn't been a real options since he left. He wasn't around for DMC2-4 at all and I have doubts Capcom will sell it back it him. Now if given a chance I'd love to see how the series would have ended up like if he had it for all these years (DMC1 Dante is untouchable I feel) Really there's absolutely no way of telling how DMC would have turned out.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just a foolish dialogue i made, that illustrates my pessism of dmc5. I believe it could happen, but i dont expect great things from it.

Ichigo: Not an announcement yet?
Ulquiorra: Now do you understand?
*Soundscape to Ardor starts playing*

Ulquiorra: It's reasonable for a human to believe in something, but belief is not the truth.
Ichigo: dmc5...it wi...
Ulquiorra: I SAID ITS FUTILE! *Slashes Ichigo away and follows him further and hits him more*

Scene shows Ulquiorra holding Ichigo up by neck

Ulqiorra: Why do you not drop your sword?
Do you still believe in dmc5 despite what i told you?

Ichigo: Who cares...who said what.
Do you think i'd give up just because of your facts? I knew your facts from the start.
Repeating those facts won't change a dam thing!
I know...dmc5 will happen...ulqiorra...and it will be good.

*Ulqiorra eyes open up in shock, and throws Ichigo away*
Ulqiorra: Nonsense. Kurosaki Ichigo, those are the words of a man ignorant of true reality.
Allow me to educate you. Behold true reality.

*music builds up, then goes down to a point of silence, and ends with a sharp sound*
Ulquiorra: Ressurection: DmC 2.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Kamiya hasn't been a real options since he left. He wasn't around for DMC2-4 at all and I have doubts Capcom will sell it back it him. Now if given a chance I'd love to see how the series would have ended up like if he had it for all these years (DMC1 Dante is untouchable I feel) Really there's absolutely no way of telling how DMC would have turned out.
Still, it'd be awesome if they did. *_* And DMC1 Dante is the bomb. He keep making me think of a more cocky RE4 Leon. Those games mirror each other a lot.

And it is a wonder, maybe more horror?

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Still, it'd be awesome if they did. *_* And DMC1 Dante is the bomb. He keep making me think of a more cocky RE4 Leon. Those games mirror each other a lot.

And it is a wonder, maybe more horror?
Well it makes sense since DMC was originally planned to be a Resident Evil game lol.

IncarnatedDemon

Coming from the person who still has terrible grammar and spelling when going off and talking about god knows what in the context of some crappy TV show.
ryan-gosling-shrug.gif

Stay cool kids. :cool:
So predictable. Point out my grammar. But that's fine, your right. My grammar do suck. And i do not take any offense to anyone telling me that.
But i fail to see how good to excellent grammar has much to do with intellect.

And more importantly not everyone seem to have vast intellect. A scholar would not know much about martial arts and execution of techniques, similar to how a martial arts practioner would not know much about cells or atoms or molecules.
But both the scholar and the martial arts practioner are intelligent in their own fields. And there for they are intelligent because they possess great insight into something.

Goku was said to be stupid by a certain Death Battle because he couldn't get drivers license, yet he managed to learn KameHameHa in seconds when that very same technique took his master years.

The point is...nvm you get the point.

Anyway , i wasn't really insulting your IQ. I was just fooling around :D

Top Bottom