• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Itsuno mentions Devil May Cry 5 in interview

MKH Spartan

Wow now I think of it......this reminds me of the situation with DmC and the DMC fanbase.
It is effectively, and it's really annoying. Thing is, most of the people who don't like SCV just stopped using the forums really because of the attitude of a lot of the people on there as a large amount of the moderators now are just young kids trolling the forums and the administrator won't ban anyone or even do anything on the forums anymore for some reason so the trolling of most threads just continues all day and the players who want to actually contribute like me and some others just talk in PMs now, because our main character's Soul Arena which used to be the most active one actually, got trolled/flamed so much by random moderators/people who don't even play the character that we all just created one big PM and talk in there now...

Honestly, I find the DMC vs DmC discussions to be much more civilised than anything on 8way now....

But yes, similar situation, and very annoying.

aoshi

Not that I'm a Street Fighter fan but
Yaaaaay! =D

4sdi1.jpg

Street fighter has been for more than a decade. It was majorly for arcade machines and tournament purposes. So its motive is not to appeal to console market but arcade machine vendors. So you want capcom to lose their arcade machine vendors?????

Quite frankly, People at capcom-unity are excited about the mystery character and we have updates about the game from devs.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
4sdi1.jpg

Street fighter has been for more than a decade. It was majorly for arcade machines and tournament purposes. So its motive is not to appeal to console market but arcade machine vendors. So you want capcom to lose their arcade machine vendors?????

Quite frankly, People at capcom-unity are excited about the mystery character and we have updates about the game from devs.

Yeah I don't really see a lot of arcade and arcade machines that have more recent Capcom games or recent SF games but I guess I'm not looking hard or far enough or most of the arcades that have SFIV and its renditions exist in Japan, Asia, and very specific regions of the USA.

aoshi

Yeah I don't really see a lot of arcade and arcade machines that have more recent Capcom games or recent SF games but I guess I'm not looking hard or far enough or most of the arcades that have SFIV and its renditions exist in Japan, Asia, and very specific regions of the USA.

I have seen some fancy arcade sticks with SF IV but not sure if they are exclusive for SF or any arcade game.Majorly seen being used in tournaments.

2929032494_f69d9ea405_o.jpg

I remember one video with SF 4 on arcade very long back. But think japan must have a lot of arcade vendors and mean a lot to capcom's business.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Street Fighter and Marvel Vs Capcom have always been tournament experience...so I actually welcome a new SF not a rehashed one... Those two games like it or not have always been the top of the top in fighting game tournaments, wish KoF would get more hype and bring Vanessa back but none the less love it or hate it its a franchise that many fighting game fanatics such as myself included would look forward to a new SF, now don't get me wrong im not picking up USF4 because even some one with common sense would avoid that....

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
It's as I said before, I really don't care for a DMC5 anymore.

but at least Devil May Cry as a whole isn't dead, so Capcom will probably milk DMC for money...street fighter marketing here we come!
I fear for the worst then...!

Imagine if DMC is like Call of Duty. High sales, but same old rehashed gameplay from predecessors! Crampcom is going to milk it for THE MONEY! AND HERE IT COMES:
This is one of the reasons I am losing faith in this franchise...! And only a few games from this series interest me for it...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Pffffttt screw DMC5, Rival Schools and Power Stones are more itching for a sequel for a LOOOOONGGG time now.

Plus based on what Itsuno said he is in the mood to "innovate something like what Street Fighter 2 did" THAT IS A GOOD THING.

Now its a matter of what series he chooses.

Top Bottom