• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It seems another Person is interested in continuing DMC.

aoshi

:facepalm:
Ah okay my bad.

But you got a point, who knows whats gonna happen?

Hey, No worries.

It jus shows how, badly , some of us want classic DMC revisited.

Please give me my DMC.
tumblr_mgfksuwCvD1s2kpyko1_250.gif

Myself included.

berto

I Saw the Devil
capcom is so detached from what the fans ask that even when they say things i want to hear i approach with caution and ready to punch. it'd be great to see a new title but honestly with what they've said about how their strategy to resolve the financial hole they dug themselves in is to do more dlc i just want them to keep their mittens off of dmc. they can't seem to grasp the concept that they aren't creating mass products like a factory, they are making creative products and you don't use the same methods to produce them both. i don't trust them anymore, their philosophy just doesn't sit well with me.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I would much rather see another Final Fight or Onimusha game. I still love retro old school beat em ups and the Onimusha series had some pretty cool games. I'm surprised that series hasn't been revisited yet.

I still want a better and new devil may cry with nero as the main but i would love an onimusha remake for the 360:) i loved onimusha 3 it was so much fun

Martius

SSSmokin!
I would much rather see another Final Fight or Onimusha game. I still love retro old school beat em ups and the Onimusha series had some pretty cool games. I'm surprised that series hasn't been revisited yet.
Actually it was. There is Onimusha browser game.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Hm.

Personally I'd like for them to finish up the previous series before deciding to do anything with DmC. As much of a fan as I am of the rebooted series, I would like to see the old fans get their one final "yay".

aoshi

to do more dlc

I think DLC is a joint venture with hardware to block piracy as much as possible.

http://www.ps3news.com/console-news...ox-live-bans-anti-piracy-efforts-to-continue/

Basically, Modding consoles to play pirated games result in loss of XBOX Live and hence no possible way to play DLCs.

Which is why i think XBOX ONE was more focused on surveillance and network tapping.

If we can get to play games hosted on servers without any disadvantage as playing any game offline(through discs), we are looking at a future of all games as digital downloads or play online from a server account.

But here's the thing with me, Network access is only for those expecting a multi-player experience(conventionally speaking). All the socializing bull, No one wants it on consoles. Internet has them. So why give DLCs to single player games like DMC which is never going to be multi-player(I presume)?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This is rather confusing. I'm rather skeptical in this. But still, we'll see how this will turn out...

I'm expecting the worse common denominator version of DMC5 where its nothing but a cheap attempt to win the DMC community back. Will the fans take it? Hell yeah they will. Because anything with old Dante on the cover now will sell like hotcakes.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I'm expecting the worse common denominator version of DMC5 where its nothing but a cheap attempt to win the DMC community back. Will the fans take it? Hell yeah they will. Because anything with old Dante on the cover now will sell like hotcakes.
From what you've said, I'm getting the feeling the old Dante has become too mainstream (except DMC1 Dante; why the hell is he so damn underrated?)!
I'm also skeptical that they'll just make DMC5's gameplay nothing but DMC4...! O_O
Also, I'm getting the fear that DMC will become the "Call of Duty of the Hack&Slash genre"! O_O

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
From what you've said, I'm getting the feeling the old Dante has become too mainstream (except DMC1 Dante; why the hell is he so damn underrated?)!
I'm also skeptical that they'll just make DMC5's gameplay nothing but DMC4...! O_O
Also, I'm getting the fear that DMC will become the "Call of Duty of the Hack&Slash genre"! O_O

No, old Dante isn't too mainstream yet. But it all depends on how Capcom handles all this. If they do it like Sengoku Basara 4 then he'll become pretty mainstream. But its unavoidable for someone like Dante to not be mainstream in some community weither hack n' slash or anime.

But I'll wait until Dante loses all that "stylish" nonsense and will one day have to evolve to something new.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
No, old Dante isn't too mainstream yet. But it all depends on how Capcom handles all this. If they do it like Sengoku Basara 4 then he'll become pretty mainstream. But its unavoidable for someone like Dante to not be mainstream in some community weither hack n' slash or anime.

But I'll wait until Dante loses all that "stylish" nonsense and will one day have to evolve to something new.
Thank God he isn't!:happy:

I guess I'll wait too. He's always a different interpretation of himself ever since DMC2 anyway. So there's no telling how he'd be like personality-wise and in looks (even though it might just be basically the same...)

IncarnatedDemon

Even if they give us a dmc5, what gurantee do any of you, who keep blabbering about "give me my 5", have of it being good? Do you want to see another poorly made game?
Another "We rushed it you buy it"?

I'm tired of this attitude. Let them release a dmc5 that meets our expectations and a little more, before you get hyped.

Even with a modest budget they can make an awesome Trish, Mary or Lucia spin off.
Graphical off the charts? No. But at very least you would get good gameplay and a good story that branches out the females.
I say modest because i know focusing alot of money on a Trish spin off will not be good business, as she is not main character.
Nero/Dante are main characters. Mostly Dante.

Be happy when capcom makes a good game, but don't get hyped when they haven't even given you a game worthy of such hype.

Hell, why should those of us who want dmc5 be hyped? Remember "We dont want Dante" or their very reason for rebooting original? Money and because Keji Inafune.
Yeah, they listened to Keji Inafune who left the company later on but when it comes to YOU PEOPLE (me included), our voices matter little.

When they were fine business wise, Keji Inafune's opinion is the thing, but you see now we have little money. So our "DEAR" fans are the ones who are the thing. Their opinions are valueable.

GTFO you scums.

//RANT OVER.

Top Bottom