• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Dante gay or cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatdean12

WTH r u talkin about he has cool move even in the first intro when he got stabbed with many enemy's that was cool He isn't gay man he love girls but GAY..:D :) :lol: Not SO!

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
no he aint Bi I am telling you he is straight notice he never filrts with boys but he is always flirting with the girls now Vergil is a little different he could acciently be mistaken as homosexual as he doenst realy take any interest but he is straight just shy that all lol like me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What is it with people's fascination with potentially gay characters in games? I've seen some insane debates about sexuality in other gaming forums and to be honest it really doesn't matter and unfortunately, it's bound to wind someone up who takes it all very seriously and starts moaning at us (the staff) to sort it out.

I personally think Dante is more in love with himself than women but that just makes him self absorbed, not gay.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Actually yeah got to agree with you there Angel he is self absorbed and I am not worried either way it doesnt bother me I would still play it if he was homosexual which I can sit here in my comfortable chair and say... no he blooody isnt hehe sorry is I swore but its true leave Dante and Vergil alone you fiends.

aoshi

First up WTF?????

Dante is a real cool game character.I jus dont see why u find a context that is totally irrelevant to the character and to the game.He is a demon.Wat more do u look in him than that?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Angel;18726 said:
What is it with people's fascination with potentially gay characters in games? I've seen some insane debates about sexuality in other gaming forums and to be honest it really doesn't matter and unfortunately, it's bound to wind someone up who takes it all very seriously and starts moaning at us (the staff) to sort it out.

yeah what is the point of arguing about his sexuality? you know, if he WAS gay, surely that would be in the storyline?

Angel;18726 said:
I personally think Dante is more in love with himself than women but that just makes him self absorbed, not gay.

:lol:

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
Angel;18726 said:
Amen to that :D

well, anyway, i think he's cool, and besides...even if he WOULD be gay, i wouldn't mind (duh) because it's just a game...and there's nothing wrong with being gay for as far as i know.

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
If Dante was gay his personality would have show it. The games are made in Japan, a country where men wear makeup to be "cool". Stereotypes are not the same everywhere, ya know.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I don't think Dante's gay or Bi sexual. He is diffently straight. And Personally think Vergil is straight as well but then again he could be bi sexual but i don't know.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Well he is the quite one but anyway back off from the characters and testing wether there in touch with there sexuality lol no more ok.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
you guys are starting to freak me out, ok no more talk about this,like angel said does it really matter? i mean if you read my fanfic on the forum you can see that clearly he isn't gay,(and i thnk the lord that he isn't)if he's f-ing a girl(lady)....

go read i think you'll like it....lmfao;) :lol:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
devilwarship;17485 said:
WELL THE QUESTION IS IS HE GAY OR COOL I MEAN HIS STYLE AND MOVES MAY BE COOL BUT LOOK AT HIM IS THERE SOMETHING WE DONT KNOWTIS. DONT GET ME WONG I LOVE DEVIL MAY CRY BE IT IS A QUESTION WE ALL ASK ARE SELVES:huh:

its Bat-**** crazy that Dante being a gay..............he could be a little cocky, but he is the best character that i ever played

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
d4rkn1ght;19873 said:
its Bat-**** crazy that Dante being a gay..............he could be a little cocky, but he is the best character that i ever played

And beside of that..........Dante is cocky, but he is best character...........and no one can replace him not even Nero

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
thank you now please delete this forum, i don't want any vistors tom know if we were wondering if dante gay, it's bad enough that some people,not sdaying me or anyone here, wish that dante was gay, rust me on that one, some people hate dmc so much they say they wish dante get f'd right in the ***, it scared me......

Trish67;17996 said:
Heck!!! I liked the tight clothes!

your freak...o_O ...your not gonna get anymore info for that...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tell you what, I'll close this thread now coz there really is nothing more to say on the subject and it'll only end up degenerating...you may rest easy now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom