• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Dante gay or cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilwarship

devil may could cry
WELL THE QUESTION IS IS HE GAY OR COOL I MEAN HIS STYLE AND MOVES MAY BE COOL BUT LOOK AT HIM IS THERE SOMETHING WE DONT KNOWTIS. DONT GET ME WONG I LOVE DEVIL MAY CRY BE IT IS A QUESTION WE ALL ASK ARE SELVES:huh:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Re: dante gay or cool ?

no he is cool and saying gay could get you thrown off the forums (used in that way). i don't know. can it devilmaycry?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album

Dante is no homosexual and yeah using the word gay in this context can get you warnings...

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*

NOOOOO DANTE IS COOL NOT *** i mean COME OOON!!! NO WAY, he's cool and he loves girls hehe :D

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i have to admit, his clothes in DMC2 were a little to tight and S&Mish for my liking, but dante is not a homosexual

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
yeah hes straight.
you can see on DMC1 in the intro on the wall and in DMC3 on the door after he takes a shower lol
soo im IMAGINE hes straight =/

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
devilwarship;17700 said:
that is why i asked i

you cant base an opinion about someones sexual orientation on their appearance, you have to base it off of their actions and personallity

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
yeah, cuz with emo kids, (not that im defending them, i hate the little pukes and hope they all commit a mass suicide) you'd think they're gay because of the way they dress, but thats not necessarily the case there

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
devilwarship;17485 said:
WELL THE QUESTION IS IS HE GAY OR COOL I MEAN HIS STYLE AND MOVES MAY BE COOL BUT LOOK AT HIM IS THERE SOMETHING WE DONT KNOWTIS. DONT GET ME WONG I LOVE DEVIL MAY CRY BE IT IS A QUESTION WE ALL ASK ARE SELVES:huh:
Ah, because in no way could he possibly be both, eh!? :dry: :huh:

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Bashing emos and chavs is really not appropriate here, and kind of out-of-context, not to mention off-topic and needless... but...

true, he could be gay AND cool. Speaking of which, he does say he has rotten luck with women. Perhaps he subconsciously rejects women, but fears of admitting his homosexuality, hence the bad boy act? I mean, he wears a leather-strap to cover his nipples in DMC3... maybe he had a period there, when he was unsure of his sexuality? Who knows?

WHO CARES? I doubt anyone in the game thinks "BTW he's gay" when they confront him or something. Maybe he's a bisexual? I doubt he even cares when he's demon hunting. "Yo Sin Scythe you're ugly, you ain't got no curves! That fella over there is quite hot, that Argosax. Yeah he's on fire!"

....Yeah.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
hamshanks;17687 said:
i have to admit, his clothes in DMC2 were a little to tight and S&Mish for my liking, but dante is not a homosexual

Heck!!! I liked the tight clothes!

You diffently cannot tell a persons sexuality by the way they dress, you have to get to know them first. And when Dante says he's starting to think he has rotten luck with women, maybe he really is starting to think that he has rotten luck with women because well maybe he didn't have good luck with women in high school and he doesn't now...so? I'm thinking Vergil got all the girls in High school..eh?

Steven

That-Damn-Good
What is the whole deal with using "Gay" as an insult, I find it degrading, and really a sexist comment, you shouldn't use it in that term. Preferably you shouldn't use it to make fun of anyone, but you see it so often these days, and it is a shame that you do. People think the term "gay" is used as a way to insult someone, but really it is not.

There are loads of other words out there in which you could use to say that Dante isn't cool, but yet you resort to the formal and rather abusive way of saying "gay". I don't see the reasoning here at all.

Anyway to further the thread, I say he is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom