• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

in all the dmc games, which dante rules?

in all the dmc games, which dante rules?

• dmc

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • dmc 2

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • dmc 3

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • dmc 4

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaVeN

The immortal
i LOVE DMC3 dante, so funny, powerful and coming down to it, it shows his emotional, physical development as his character was so well done as it moves on from 3 to dmc1. his a massive smartass, strong, funny, but has serious moments when he needs to. i hated dmc2 dante, it screws up his char IMO and the story line, close 2nd is dmc4 dante, just as a side note, im only buying marvel vs capcon 3 bec Dante is in it =D

aka958

Don't trust people
DMC4 Dante goes as my favorite.

Because:

1. He ****es people off irl. (I got a tendency to like those characters. Hurr hurr. <.<)
2. He is cool.
3. He got the best clothing.
4. Lame jokes all around.
5. Awesome styles and feeling in gameplay.
6. He just doesn't give a damn.

There.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
jackiexylon;301719 said:
started the awesome-epicness
Personally it feels like ever since one it has gone from one extreme trait of Dante's personality to the other and that the super cocky side is no closer to the true Dante than the super serious (2) side was.
His more boring personality in 2 seemed a lot less annoying than his 3 and 4 because it was a lot more difficult to ignore him going on all the time unable to take anything seriously, especially at the point where he should have grown up and calmed down a little (4). It's fine if thats all you want out of his character but I just feel it doesn't do him justice.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darth Angelo;301733 said:
Personally it feels like ever since one it has gone from one extreme trait of Dante's personality to the other and that the super cocky side is no closer to the true Dante than the super serious (2) side was.
His more boring personality in 2 seemed a lot less annoying than his 3 and 4 because it was a lot more difficult to ignore him going on all the time unable to take anything seriously, especially at the point where he should have grown up and calmed down a little (4). It's fine if thats all you want out of his character but I just feel it doesn't do him justice.

THANK...YOU!!
seriously, playin DMC n watchin the anime I did NOT expect him to b the wise-ass from 3...though it amused me for a while :lol:

jackiexylon

Darth Angelo;301733 said:

he's laid back personality at 4 tells us he's grown abit

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
jackiexylon;301848 said:
he's laid back personality at 4 tells us he's grown abit

It wasn't laid back though it was childish all he did was tell jokes and cocky banter. That side of Dante is all well and good but when thats all he does he is just plain annoying especially when according to the storyline not that long ago he tended to be a bit more of a grown up about his battles.

Reanbell

Your very own star
I will always have a special place for DMC1 Dante, I prefer his more mature attitude that still holds some of the spark from when he was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom