• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were given a choice to have either Yamato or Rebellion, which would you pick?

Yamato or Rebellion?

• Yamato

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Rebellion

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Re: If you were given a choice to have either Yamato or Rebellion, which would you pi

Lol so Yamato was more popular, so what!

Obama was more popular than McCain, but it doesn't make it the better choice :p

Rebellion pwns.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Re: If you were given a choice to have either Yamato or Rebellion, which would you pi

i love katanas so yamato's my pick

@ Dreadnought...LUCKY:lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium

I chose Yamato because I do like Katana's in general. To me they are easier to wield and are an honorable sword, not to mention beautiful craftsmanship is put into them as well.

Domingo

I don't choose either of them !
I don't want to have a demoniac weapon in my hands. Maybe it can control me ? Maybe i can be destroyed by his power ? Maybe one of sparda's son will get back his property ( and kick my ass!^^)?

No, the angel on my shoulder tells me : "Don't play with this !"

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades

...Both,PLOX?*Insert puppy eyes.*

Well...I love both.I'm a sword nut after all!:)

Now...if I were to handle both of them,how should I wield them...reverse origin[the western weapon with the left hand and the eastern weapon with the right] or origin-wise?

CoryBelmont

Loveless Hero

Its all about rebellion,
big and chunky always wins the fight ;)

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium

i must say rebellion as i think it has a essance of sparda mand it looks so much better in my opion

H

HarbingerOfChaos

A .50 caliber machine gun.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium

I knew Yamato would be winning!!! :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Ebony;271479 said:
I knew Yamato would be winning!!! :(

I knoooooow... Rebellion is better. The bigger and easier it is to smash things with it, the better.

illidan

I prefer the quick fluid motions of yamato. Definatly a big fan of speed over power. Rebellion is cool dont get me wrong but it takes two hands as well making it a bit unweildy

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!

Yamato, WAYYYY more cool and powerful than Rebellion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom