• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could learn a language

Meg

which would you want to learn? Assuming you could do it and had the right resources. I'd want to learn Italian. Its so pretty. :wub:

What about you guys? ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;295892 said:
which would you want to learn? Assuming you could do it and had the right resources. I'd want to learn Italian. Its so pretty. :wub:

What about you guys? ^_^

Italian, the same as you :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Polish!

No wait... Japanese! No! Spanish! No... French!

Escargot! Hohoho! :cool:

I honestly have no idea. ;_;

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
It would be Korean. I'm actually studying Japanese in college right now. I passed two semesters of it and it wasn't hard. But I really want to learn Korean the most.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Already learning German and Japanese... albeit slowly because it has to be squeezed in there between everything else on the schedule.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
¿y quién dije que no sé dos lenguas ahora? he estudiado español por cinco cursos en el año 9-12 de escuela. en universidad tomió uno el otoño pasado, y estoy tomiendo uno más ahora.

translation:
and who said that i don't know two languages now? i studied spanish for five courses in years 9-12 of school. in university i took one this past fall and i'm taking one more now.

sorry, i had to show off. i don't get a chance to often enough. ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;296028 said:

Ohh ohh oh! I want to show of my friend now. xP:

My friend is a polish guy so he speaks polish. He moved to Sweden and he speaks swedish as well. He studied english well and speaks english really good now too. Plus when he had the option to choose between three languages to learn he choose two and studied half/half of both of them but still knew alot from them both.
He speaks polish, swedish and english. While he also knows alot of french and german. :cool:

... he is a cool buddy. <_<

I speak only swedish and english. Swedish isn't such a great language though.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
cheezMcNASTY;296028 said:
¿y quién dije que no sé dos lenguas ahora? he estudiado español por cinco cursos en el año 9-12 de escuela. en universidad tomió uno el otoño pasado, y estoy tomiendo uno más ahora.

translation:

You have an small mistake is not "dije" it is actually "dice".

Yo tambien se dos lenguas, años de escuela y videojuegos.

Translation: I do know too two languages, years of school and videogames :D

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I wanna learn Japanese, so I can enthrall all the Japanese honeys in Japan. I'll just go there and use my size to my advantage. I'll say I'm a famous football player back in the States (I already get that alot as is due to my bigness) and that I have mega dough (I don't) and have plenty of one night stands. I would probably visit some of those "health spas" as well there. :lol:

I got the yellow fever hard mayn...

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;296033 said:
You have an small mistake is not "dije" it is actually "dice".

Translation: I do know too two languages, years of school and videogames :D

That depends. There are many different variations of spanish. :D
Maybe, I'm just saying maybe, in one of the variations his spelling is true?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;296038 said:
That depends. There are many different variations of spanish. :D
Maybe, I'm just saying maybe, in one of the variations his spelling is true?

There are several variations of spanish, but the spelling was strange, and at the start it didn`t made sense.

Top Bottom