• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could learn a language

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;296039 said:
There are several variations of spanish, but the spelling was strange, and at the start it didn`t made sense.

Hmm... well, I wouldn't know since I don't speak spanish. xP

Maybe it's a mishmash of spanish and portugeese or italian?

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;296042 said:
Maybe.

But i dont know portugeese or italian :p

But aren't they like how norwegian and danish is to swedish? They got alot of similarities.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;296043 said:
But aren't they like how norwegian and danish is to swedish? They got alot of similarities.

They are similar yes, but still the pronuncition makles then harder to learnd.

I mean do you know danish or norwegian?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Meg;296047 said:
I took 3 years of spanish and failed miserably. XD
I had to take 4 years of German in high school. I passed the first two years but failed the remaining years.

Such a useless language for me imo.

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;296046 said:
They are similar yes, but still the pronuncition makles then harder to learnd.

I mean do you know danish or norwegian?

No, but I understand about 80% of the stuff they are speaking and writing. :D

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;296051 said:
No, but I understand about 80% of the stuff they are speaking and writing. :D

That happends with spanish and italian, but when you see portugeese it is different, its a lot harder to understand.

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;296052 said:
That happends with spanish and italian, but when you see portugeese it is different, its a lot harder to understand.

Okay. I've got a hard time with danish writing though. I mean, they write all these weird stuff that is pronounced different than what I thought. <.<

What's up with so many in Finland knowing swedish? When I hear finnish I'm like: "Wtf!?". How can they understand us?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
si alguien aquí necesita ayuda con su español, dame un mensaje y si estoy usando mi computadora lo me hace.

Translation: if anyone here needs help with spanish, send me a message and if i'm using my computer i'll help you. :)

jus' sayin.

Captain Ren

Tribble
i would: work more on my english, seriously star again spanish, german sounds cool, russian too and perhaps japanese.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Umm...German, I guess, it should be easy peasy picking that up since my native language derives from German and Hollandaise. It's probably just said as Hollands, or that's what I think, but Hollandaise sounds so much like mayonnaise, it just rolls off the tongue...=)
Another language I have to get a grip on is Chinese, I don't know which form of Chinese yet, whatever the one is the most of them speak here so when I order fish and chips I can do it in their language and spare both me and the cashier AND the manager the hassle of trying to puzzle out what the other is saying.
AND, Maori. Not that I know any Maori people, but it's the second most spoken language, aside from English, here in NZ, so it might do me well.
Languages I would like to learn are French, Portugese and Norsk.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Hmmm...well, I plan on pursuing my Spanish language career, if for no other reason than the fact that it'll probably help me in my career choice. I'd also like to learn Gaelic, specifically because I like to confuse people. Chinese and Italian as well. >.>

Top Bottom