• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante had a son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I'd prefer Lady out of the two.

To respond to Verilissexy, actually Dante did tell Vergil he was fighting him "just because I don't like you" but that could just be taunting, so yeah, I see your point. I did get the feeling from DMC3 though that they really didn't like each other. Respected, maybe, like, no. But meh, who cares. Anyway, as for the mom, I actually think it would be Trish too, but I still find the prospect of Dante having a child with someone who looks just like his mom a bit ... unsettling.

Well, I think he was sorta taunting him, plus not liking someone doesn't mean you hate them. I know alot of people who dislike their siblings, but they don't hate em. ^^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^Well I wasn't being sexist, I mean if Dante had a daughter that would be cool. I was just talking about the bit at the end of Dmc1 were he says " Yeah, and when you do come back, give my regards to my son would ya"

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh YES he would! ^

LordOfDarkness;66081 said:
^Well I wasn't being sexist, I mean if Dante had a daughter that would be cool. I was just talking about the bit at the end of Dmc1 were he says " Yeah, and when you do come back, give my regards to my son would ya"

Oh I know hun, I was just saying how it doesn't have to be a boy. I wasn't calling you sexist. :D

Zem

Dante & vegial deffinetaly wern't cool, at all. just look at they way they talk, & i mean come on who tries to murder someone they love, three times, then come back to finish the job as Nero angelo? Dante's son/daughter would be hot, thought i gotta say the mom choices are certinaly not limited to Trish & Lady, like say lucia (yea th chick form DMC2) or just some random cHick he picked up.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You've got it all wrong. ^^ Vergil never really tried to kill Dante, and as Nelo he was possessed. And when he temperarily came through for a short time, he actually tried to keep himself from hurting Dante. And he left Dante the amulet, not just allowing him to boost his power dramatically and beat Mundus, but practically saving his life.

The twins do what siblings like to do best, beat the living crap out of each other and get on one another's nerves. (It's like their job man. XD)

And I agree about the mom thing, it doesn't have to be just Lady or Trish. (And for me Trish is out of the question anyway.)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah absolutely agree Vergilissexy, every second he got were he wasn't being totally controlled Nelo ran away coz he didn't want to hurt Dante. As for who the mother would be, uh, It may be a future Devil may cry female character meaning it doesn't have to be limited to Trish and Lady... Oh.. and Lucia, the weird demon with a Blue Chicken Devil Trigger ( Come on, it doesn't even look like an angel )

Zem

they way i read nelo & dantes relation is he wants the demon realm for himself not mundus, that's why he helped, though i suppose my opinoin is partialy what it is due to the novles & the manga in which vergial is totaly set to kill dante
& lucia's devil trigger looked in no way like a chicken.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well perhaps Dante will have a son and a daughter.
And If so what do you think they would be called?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I first thought they would use something from the divine comedy. Like some of them:

Dante (already used)
Virgil (Vergil is already used)
Beatrice (Trish is already used)
Gabriell
Charon
Satan
Averroes
Avicenna
Homer
Horace
Ovid
Lucan
Socrates
Plato
Saladin
Minos
Francesca
Cerberus (already used, though by a Devil)
Plutus
Phlegyas
Filippo Argenti
Furies
Medusa
Farinata
Cavalcante
Epicurus
Minotaur
Chiron
Nessus
Pier
Frederick
Brunetto
Iacopo
Florentines
Ciappo
Giovanni
Venedico
Jason
Cacus
Ulysses
Diomedes
Muhammad
Antaeus
Cain
Antenor
Ptolemy
Atropos
Lucifer (used in a weapon)

But now, I have second thoughts. I think they would go with something archaic but also cool. Like Vergil and Dante's name.
Unless of course Dante is the sort of person who names his descendants after his ascendants and went for things like Eva, Sparda etc. :p
Vergil would also be an option, unless he returns.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nice list Toni, thanks for those names.
I'd like to think Dante would call his son after his brother Vergil, or father Sparda. If he had a daughter there is offcourse Eva, but what about April that's a cool name?

heatlancer

1# Trickster
he's sons name will be Cain(kane)

Dante: yo cain get your a.ss over here
Cain: you cant tell me what to do!
Dante: oh yea!? *bi.tch slaps*

:cool:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Athena would be a cool name for a girl, but you can tell it's Greek. With the other names you can't tell.

...DUDE!!! I just thought about something...Dante is a chick's name as well. Hehe, id prefer him to name his daughter Dante rather than his son. (I know it's weird XD)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It's not weird I like It. Dante the demon slaying chick, has a ring to it.

Devil May Die

What ever the name is it will rock. As for the skills it will also rock counting if it learns Swordmaster and Trickester. And also he also heir Dante's guns and swords as Dante and Vergil did. Unless he has an evil twin like Vergil.... I don't know, I got lost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom