• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante had a son

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Let's all say that Mundus does return, like Dante said, he would have a son by then. What do you reckon will happen when Mundus does come back.
I think Dante should call his son Dante aswell, so he'd be like Dante Junior. Or do you think that idea sucks?

Wait... this should be moved * Silly Me *

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Dante Jr. would be kind of weird. I think if Dante ever has a son his name would come from The Divine Comedy because there is always a character who gets their name from that trilogy. And the ones that do, have some sort of significance in relation to Dante. Even Nero gets his name from it. Since there are ALOT of characters in that trilogy (and I haven't read them all), it would depend on "Dante's" relationship to that character and the circumstances that would dictate what his son would be named as (or named after). *shrug* Otherwise, I don't know and I can't think of any great names at the moment. I'll try to think of some.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Ryaniel2;65811 said:
Let's all say that Mundus does return, like Dante said, he would have a son by then. What do you reckon will happen when Mundus does come back.
I think Dante should call his son Dante aswell, so he'd be like Dante Junior. Or do you think that idea sucks?

Wait... this should be moved * Silly Me *

I couldn't imagine everyone running around saying did you see Dante's son DJ:p . It would be so lame. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what Dante would name his son, but it I know it would be something SSStylish. LOL

Swoosh

Probably had something to do with him trying to kill you with the giant laser o' death and talking through a statue which collapses and somehow doesn't hit you. At least, that did it for me.

Swoosh

Well, yeah, but I can't imagine her being trained to use Rebellion and all that. No, never mind, I can. Now that only leaves the question ... what would he name her? Dantrina? :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey hey, what's wrong with a nice half or 1/4 demon girl?:lol:
And as for he weapon she could always have something completely different;)
As for her name, it would probably be something from divine comedy as well or something from an ancient legend.
Or simply, Eva^_^

Kool626

Demon Slayer
if dante had a son he prob give him vergil sword and 1 of his gun and he be wont be half demon he be 25% percent

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ya know, alot of people seem to think Dante would name his son after himself. (Which I find stupid :p) But why not have his son, (if it is a boy) named after his dear brother?

Swoosh

I guess maybe it's possible, I just don't think he would. I mean, sure, they were okay in the end (Nelo Angelo really doesn't show much ... err, emotion, so I can't say for sure) but I'm not sure that would be enough for Dante to honor Vergil in that way. I just figure the hate still outweighs whatever love there may be.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dude, neither brothers ever said or indicated that they hated each other...Well, Vergil did stab Dante in the heart, but I think he purposely did that to wake up his demon body.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;65944 said:
Dude, neither brothers ever said or indicated that they hated each other...Well, Vergil did stab Dante in the heart, but I think he purposely did that to wake up his demon body.

x2. He really looked happy when Dante awakened a demon inside him:lol:

Zem

i think dante should have a son or daughter & i think no was he'd name him after vergial, in fact he'd probbubly meet him or he by having them kick in the doors to DMC & saying i'm your son/ daughter. & he'd be like welcome to devil may cry. awsomeness ensuse as you can now play co-op with dante & dante's son/daughter.

GoldenNightmare

It would be neat to see Dante have a daughter. The main question is though: who's the mother??
Dante's not asexual ya know lol
I think it would be Trish. ^^

Swoosh

To respond to Verilissexy, actually Dante did tell Vergil he was fighting him "just because I don't like you" but that could just be taunting, so yeah, I see your point. I did get the feeling from DMC3 though that they really didn't like each other. Respected, maybe, like, no. But meh, who cares. Anyway, as for the mom, I actually think it would be Trish too, but I still find the prospect of Dante having a child with someone who looks just like his mom a bit ... unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom