• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante FINALLY got a Girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I think Dante said that, meaning that
Sparda kicked Mundus,
Dante, son of Sparda kicked him again
Someday Dante's son will probably do the same thing.
But that doesn't mean Dante already has one...

I think his girlfriend won't be Trish. She looks like his mother... So he has more kinda different feelings.

But either way, he's girlfriend will be some serious devil hunter girl.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't see Trish ending up with Dante either. I think someone who hasn't been in the games yet will be his long term GF.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Yeah. He's cold, but you can warm him up. Really nice frosrbite...
But Dante's hot. When it's too hot, you get burned...

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Wow i wonder why people like writing fanfics about Lady everyone one i read is a POV of her or she is in it:lol: :p

VergilxKuraudo

Jester Spank Butt
It's safe to say that Dante has probably had many girlfriends... and who could resist a Sparda boy? NOBODY. Are we talking long-term girlfriend here? I see Dante as more of a swinger type. And let's face it, with the kind of dangerous job he has, I don't think it'd really be ideal if Dante had a gf... well, a damsel in distress type. He likes his chicks fiesty. Any of the ladies from all of the games would do fine for a kind of "friends with benefits" relationship, but I also think that Nevan is kind of overlooked. She's a succubus, he's a sex maniac, it'd work out just perfectly with no strings attatched. I really think that sort of relationship would be the most conveniant for Dante, even though the chicks he does just keep coming back because he has such a big dick! He even said it himself! (Devil May Cry manga, comic... or something...) Oh, Dante, Dante, Dante... what are we gonna have to do with you and your sexy self?

vergil666

dont mees with me!!!
id say (from only palying dmc3 and no others whitch im dying to)id say hes just to busy r...well hes not lazy like my father so... just to busy r just isnt trying to make anymore half human half demons and keep demons away from earth

thats all i can say cuz i have no other idea
maybe i should just try and keep my sentences in on typing thing next timegetting me confused

S-2993

S-2993
I can see Dante having a girlfriend. In the anime he said he's always nice to women and children and we kinda see a softer sideof him in some of the games...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
lol he has probably had his fun with whats her name from the diner where he goes for his sundaes. But yeah I doubt he would want anything long term because 1 you can't tame a badass like Dante and 2 because he knows how much potential danger a gf could be put in.

But if we learned 1 thing from DMC4 it's that Dante..umm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pWvKx1x1pk

RedRose

Kael
I really don't think he would, cause think about it, Dante will be chased by demons his entire life, it's inevitable, if he settled down with someone it would give demons another target and they would go after her as well. If she died then he would never forgive himself, just like his mother. the only reason he has lady and trish around is because they chose to follow him, they can leave whenever they want and he doesn't have to feel responcible for what happens to them. He stays detatched so he doesn't feel pain. If he got a girlfriend he would feel like he was recklessly endangering someone even if they could protect themselves, which would mean that he would feel responcible to whatever happens to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom