• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante and Vergil had a sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I like the name and she could have Devil trigger like Vergil and Dante and we could have it so she masters both there sword skills.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Ok ummmm just need to get and Idea of what her devil trigger would look like and what she would look like a matter a fact.

kornistheanswer

kornistheanswer
devil-may-cry-female-dante.jpg

aha i didnt do this but i did find it
It is an awesome pic

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
dude that is what i thought she would look like right on the dot

so i think her name should be raven all agree

so any body here

Dudes were good lets see if we can work for them:lol: no for real

hey man come on

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Raven? I still like Megara. Maybe Raven can be her middle name. yeah Megara Raven is pretty.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Trish67;25343 said:
Megara yeah i like it.

that's a good name, but i like one of those other names you mentioned earlier just a little better, lilith.

i think it would fit well because of the biblical reference you posted earlier. dante and vergil were named after people who were said to travel through hell in the book dante's inferno, so i thought it fit the name pattern

but in the end, its your call

side note: i don't think green would be a good color for this character. i'd imagine purple/violet would be good, since you say she's in good with both dante(red) and vergil(blue), put 'em together and what do ya get? just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom