• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If capcom makes a DMC sequel, what do you think it'd be about ?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Looking at the history of the series the most likely possibility is that it will be a game in between 4 and 2 that does not include or even mention Nero and involves Dante killing an old guy who wants to be god and meeting a attractive woman who tries to kill him at first but ends up becoming his friend and a possible love interest by the end of the game. If Lady and Trish appear they will have even less personality and even larger breasts than in DMC4. There is a 50% chance Vergil will appear and a 20% chance there will be a coherent explanation for it. The story will be interesting but badly written and the gameplay will be the best Devil May Cry has ever had but half the fanbase will still find something to complain about.

What I want to happen is a story that takes place after Devil May Cry 2 that explains Nero, gets Dante out of hell, gives Trish and Lady their original builds and personalities, includes Lucia and Nero as playable charicters with mutiple weapons that have different
movesets and brings Vergil back with a coherent explanation. ( an enemy that isn't an old guy who wants to become god would also be a good idea, but they can repeat the woman who wants to kill Dante but then becomes a love interest plot point, they haven't messed that up yet)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Looking at the history of the series the most likely possibility is that it will be a game in between 4 and 2 that does not include or even mention Nero and involves Dante killing an old guy who wants to be god and meeting a attractive woman who tries to kill him at first but ends up becoming his friend and a possible love interest by the end of the game. If Lady and Trish appear they will have even less personality and even larger breasts than in DMC4. There is a 50% chance Vergil will appear and a 20% chance there will be a coherent explanation for it. The story will be interesting but badly written and the gameplay will be the best Devil May Cry has ever had but half the fanbase will still find something to complain about.

What I want to happen is a story that takes place after Devil May Cry 2 that explains Nero, gets Dante out of hell, gives Trish and Lady their original builds and personalities, includes Lucia and Nero as playable charicters with mutiple weapons that have different
movesets and brings Vergil back with a coherent explanation. ( an enemy that isn't an old guy who wants to become god would also be a good idea, but they can repeat the woman who wants to kill Dante but then becomes a love interest plot point, they haven't messed that up yet)
181436-lady1.jpg

No Canon relationships without her!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Capcom seemed to be under the impression that what sells in Japan would sell in the rest of the world. They learned that that isn't the case so they had to handed on to an actually western company.

If Capcom desides to pick up the original franchise again they'll have a hard time not making it the same as 4, not even 3, 4.

What'll be about? Some human wants demonic power and Dante's the one to stop him.

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
an idea popped out : A long forgotten history, another secret existence. What if Eva wasn't who Dante thinks she was. What if she wasn't just any human ? Her power is left undiscovered ? And Dante's going to find out while fighting against another more powerful supernatural force by discovering his hidden power and his true nature(his true form,Rebellion's meaning...), along with his friends....Ehh, I don't know, I'm kinda bored at the moment, so what do you guys think ? Am I making thing kinda cheesy here ? ( came up from the Reboot, Demon/Angel hybrid is an interesting idea, if this one is made, I don't mind playing the Reboot anymore)Also, this is a few years after DMC2 event, when Dante finally getting out of Hell, become stronger...again

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
and maybe a little more cocky, everyone's appearances change, even Patty is included, Kyrie might already planned of marriage with Nero XD lol
Vergil would make another appearance as he play his part trying to stop Dante, etc...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
He's not immortal. He's just extremely hard to kill. But he also ages slower then a normal human being.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I Would like the story to really MOVE ON ! rather then going back and back digging the grave

the story should progress from DMC 2 into a more darker storyline

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
My dream DMC5?
Canon romantic relationship with Dante and Lady. Return of Vergil, return of Mundus, and finally, return of Nero. and it will take 3 years, one of which is pure polish and tweaking on the gameplay.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Dmc5 .....well i'd either want it to tell what happened to make Dante so silent in DMC2 weather it be Trish and Lady die, someone shoots his dog whatever. Or for it to actually progress

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
No No NO ! dmc seires has already taken two steps backwards DMC3&4

the story must move on !!

Yes I would like to keep going after DMC 2( A more powerful Dante, a new DT would be awesome to see), but we still don't know much about the Demon who was badass before Dante and Vergil.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yes I would like to keep going after DMC 2( A more powerful Dante, a new DT would be awesome to see), but we still don't know much about the Demon who was badass before Dante and Vergil.

how much more do we exactly need to know ? where he was born ? which school he graduated ?

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
I'd say, don't.

They can't really capitalize on anything that isn't repetitive or has been done before. Bayonetta went and tossed DMC's combat formula out the window with it's dial a combo gameplay.

Top Bottom