• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I never was any good at chess

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
once you get used to enemy and boss exploits you will he able too ss all missions with no damage easy enough. It just takes,the time to break it all down or use rg and jc

seraphmaycry

once you get used to enemy and boss exploits you will he able too ss all missions with no damage easy enough. It just takes,the time to break it all down or use rg and jc

i'll skip beo and cerby for now, maybe never bother at all, i'm more willing to do that mission with the hell vanguard all those other guys in a small room then fight those two, i dunno why, but they kick my ass so bad i had to use items to get through more then half of beowulfs health (luckily i managed fine against cerby, i hate myself every time i use a cheap tactic)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it won‘t be like that forever for you dude. After some time and practice you will wreck everything with no damage.

seraphmaycry

it won‘t be like that forever for you dude. After some time and practice you will wreck everything with no damage.

i'm kicking everyone else's ass (Not including arachnea and those angel guys) i can easily no damage vergil 2 into yamato comes out, i should probably fight vergil 1 first.

Top Bottom