• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some pictures of E&I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Zato-OW;123937 said:
Hmm I haven't seen any good pics of the women on there. I think one of them is the Monet Lisa(or w/e its called) but I'm not sure. Looks like her though. Actually I might have to take that back.

I've heard some people call it the mona lisa but i believe i heard somewhere that the womens names are actually ebony and ivory. but dont quote me on that

Sparda™

To clear It up...The only logical explanation as the same engraving is on both pair of guns (Luce&Ombra Ebony&Ivory), is that Sparda used that alias, and Dante learned something about It, using It as a protection against demons. Probably like a code that humans knew him...

Assumption, only...

Since you want a close up of the portraits, here they are. I hope I was helpful, my friend.

artbook_35.jpg

The Da3dra

Master Of War
man those pics would have been great under normal Circumstances. but unfortunately they aren't quite the quality i need them to be. sorry

Sparda™

The Da3dra;123959 said:
man those pics would have been great under normal Circumstances. but unfortunately they aren't quite the quality i need them to be. sorry

Well, I'm sorry to say but you can't actually get much bigger than that.

Zato-OW;123956 said:
Hmm wheres the pictures Dante? :O

:huh:...Can't you see that HUGE image there?!

Sparda™

The Da3dra;123969 said:
the size isnt the problem its that there is glare on the pictures i need clean pics for my project

The glare is not much of a problem. 98% of the portraits are clear and visible.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
if i gave you a chocolate bar and said 98% is chocolate would you eat it?

yeah im just being a dick dont listen to me lol

well ur right i guess i can use the pic u posted its got the highest resolution and not like anyone will get a good look at them anyways being in hand and all =P thanks

Sparda™

The Da3dra;123977 said:
if i gave you a chocolate bar and said 98% is chocolate would you eat it?

yeah im just being a dick dont listen to me lol

well ur right i guess i can use the pic u posted its got the highest resolution and not like anyone will get a good look at them anyways being in hand and all =P thanks

^ I have M1911 Colts, the same guns used for Luce & Ombra, and Ebony & Ivory.

One is black and one is white, just like them, but I have the portraits of the Luce & Ombra, which are different from those on Ebony & Ivory...

Well, I hope I was helpful with that image.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
i knew that they were .45 M1911 that was the easy part to find out. the hard part was finding the parts that go into making them. =]
I'm not gonna settle for airsoft replicas >=[
oh and yes those pictures did help thank you as for the rest of you...........you failed to meet my expectations and may you die and burn in hell.....jk =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom