• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some pictures of E&I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
:\
I'm looking for close up pictures of the women on the grip of ebony and ivory. and I don't mean uber close ups of the guns. Just the women and they need to be good quality. If anyone knows of a link to pics of them that would be awesome.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ebonyivory.jpg

Delivered, hope it's of a decent enough quality for you to work with, sorry, I couldn't get an uber up close shot of the women, that's the best I could find.

aka958

Don't trust people
Talk about showing off the guns! why does it stands on the black one: For tony redgrave?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
uhm to the last guy to post ive seen all theese and i could probably list which sites ive seen them all from i just want PICTURES OF THE WOMEN

The Da3dra

Master Of War
aka958;123910 said:
Talk about showing off the guns! why does it stands on the black one: For tony redgrave?

tony redgrave was dantes alias its in the manga and novels and such and its on both guns

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well unfortunatly it's damn hard to get a close up shot of just the women on the guns, because nowhere actually thought of doing that, that's the best we could offer.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angelo Credo;123914 said:
Well unfortunatly it's damn hard to get a close up shot of just the women on the guns, because nowhere actually thought of doing that, that's the best we could offer.

well im just saying that if you can buy replicas of ebony and ivory and stickers of the women come with them then it kinda makes sense that pictures of just them could be floating around somewhere

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Trish67;123915 said:
only in the first novel. not the manga.

The first novel isn't cannon.
Also On Sparda's guns (Luce and Ombra) they have the same carvings.
For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks

There is no explaination yet where Tony Redgrave came from, its presumed at the moment it was a childhood alias, but it needs to be confirmed.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
NerosDevil;123920 said:
The first novel isn't cannon.
Also On Sparda's guns (Luce and Ombra) they have the same carvings.
For Tony Redgrave
By .45 Art Warks

There is no explaination yet where Tony Redgrave came from, its presumed at the moment it was a childhood alias, but it needs to be confirmed.

2 things

1. my mistake
2. we're getting off topic

Zato-OW

King
The explanation is the first Novel, Though the entire Novel was thrown out the key details that are actually revealed in the game and recent Manga's are truth.
Only the facts in the Novels that we now know can't be true well isn't true. But the small details as in how Tony Redgrave got onto the guns are true.
DMC Anime proves this with the woman who cared for Dante after his mother was killed. But since it had errors in the Novel(they are errors now because DMC3 makes it so) its no longer cannon to the series but key details that returned to the games still stays as truth as in Tony Redgrave.

Ok back on topic

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Zato-OW;123922 said:
The explanation is the first Novel, Though the entire Novel was thrown out the key details that are actually revealed in the game and recent Manga's are truth.
Only the facts in the Novels that we now know can't be true well isn't true. But the small details as in how Tony Redgrave got onto the guns are true.
DMC Anime proves this with the woman who cared for Dante after his mother was killed. But since it had errors in the Novel(they are errors now because DMC3 makes it so) its no longer cannon to the series but key details that returned to the games still stays as truth as in Tony Redgrave.

Ok back on topic

No it doesn't. That woman in episode 7 (or 8) looked after a child who *looked* like Dante, but wasn't, they had him mistaken. Along with Luce and Ombra's carvings 100,s of years before Dante was even concieved with Tony Redgrave on. The true meanings behind Redgrave is never fully revealed.
Ok, now back on topic, not that there is much other to discuss.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
this thread has more or less evolved from trying to get pictures of the ebony and ivory women to basicly random knowledge about the guns of the dmc realm.......and the name tony redgrave.
regretably I dont know much about tony redgrave and wether or not every bit of DMC "info" is cannon so im gonna get steam rolled every time that stuff comes up
However I do know quite a bit about ebony and ivory mechanicaly. And of course all my knowledge is based on real world things so that might not be considered cannon either lol

Zato-OW

King
The fact that Dante had the guns created for him and the name was given to him as a reference to Tony Redgrave from the Novel makes it so. They have already put it out there for you. This isn't about Sparda its about Dante.
The same name though couldve been given to Sparda to hide who he was aswell during some time in the Human world that he served. Dante was taken in by the people who knew Sparda as I recall so its only fitting to pass the torch. Its not that hard to put two and two together. Dante was most likely hiding under the same name that Sparda used to hide who he was for obvious reasons. Btw I haven't watched the anime(too boring) well some of it but I was told that the woman who took care of Dante was in it.

Back on Topic.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
k thanks but all i really want to know folks is wether or not good quality pictures of the women on ebony and ivory can be found. and if not pictures of the guns with good enough quality where the pictures of the women can be blown up with little to no pixelation.

Zato-OW

King
Hmm I haven't seen any good pics of the women on there. I think one of them is the Monet Lisa(or w/e its called) but I'm not sure. Looks like her though. Actually I might have to take that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom