• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I must leave now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
chob101;136006 said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoD.....that was something else.....

Now I Understand........ok then forget all me other posts then.......
Thanks LoD for clearing things up for me to understand :)

I still stick by what I said and I considered everything LoD said ahead of time but the banning still seems unjust to me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;136017 said:
I still stick by what I said and I considered everything LoD said ahead of time but the banning still seems unjust to me.

What do you mean you considered everything I said ahead of time? And I'd like to know why you think it is unjust to you? *Just curious* I highly doubt someone would be banned here for no apparent reason. DD had his reasons which we should just respect and move on. He is banned, nothing we say will bring him back.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;136018 said:
What do you mean you considered everything I said ahead of time? And I'd like to know why you think it is unjust to you? I highly doubt someone would be banned here for no apparent reason. DD had his reasons which we should just respect and move on. He is banned, nothing we say will bring him back.

I could care less about the dude being back.
And why move on from something I was never on? I'm not emotionally invested in this in the slightest. Actually, my mind is on other more personal stuff. I just brought it up cause I've gotten banned for dumbass reasons like this years ago on another forum that I was leaving anywho (so no emotional ties....again, lol). Deja vu you might say.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well I have no idea what the hell has been going on - and I don't think I want to know :lol:

FYI - I would recommend NOBODY allows a banned member access to their account in order to post messages, even "apologetic" ones - if somebody starts posting crap in your name, you risk being banned because there is no way of telling who actually said it.

For the record, DD is not somebody to insult - but I think most of you know that by now - and for someone to be banned it would not have been specific to MSN. DD has been administrating websites for a long time now and would not jeopardise the forums for the sake of an argument over MSN - indeed, he has had altercations with forum members on a messaging service in the past and it has not had any effect on their membership status on the boards.

Like I said, I do not know the ins and outs of why the banning took place but I am confident that it would not have occured unless there was a reason for it that affected the rules of this forum. DD is someone who doesn't allow personal situations and a bit of name calling to cloud his professional judgment as a member of staff on the 6 forums he supervises so suffice to say he had a good reason for doing this. ManOfMayhem does not have an impeccable record and has been in trouble before for his behaviour towards others on the boards - this is likely to have been taken into account when considering the best course of action.

Keaton

Premium
^I agree.

Mr. D does a fantastic job; here and everywhere - and I would trust his judgement -- paramount.

Its sad to see any member leave, but we have rules and on more than one occassion MoM was told this so I won't lose too much sleep over the issue.

Thread sa resolved as it can be...locked.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;135877 said:
He got banned for insulting DD's mother over MSN, becasue DD didn't buy a PS3(from what i have been told) and then he made another account to try and say sorry, bring me back, which is against rules, you cant have mroe than one account, so thats the reason that i know of

Cya around MOM

Correct we were talking normally as we had done for some time then he comes out and insults me and calls me a '****ing moron' for merely playing on my 360 and not having a PS3 then rants at me for 15mins. I mean come on... we arent on a playground arguing who has the most expensive toy and im not into communicating with children.

Esura;135938 said:
I know thats wrong and all but how the hell he get banned for THAT? It wasnt even in the forum!

Another example of some of the staff bein' Nazis.

I am many things and whether people like me or not it makes no difference to me. :lol:

I made the decision and i stand by the decision. Ive been sick of his attitude and the general attitude of some people here and he should have been banned for the insulting comment about Muslims anyway. After that insult at a new member and then an insult at me i thought it was time he took leave from here. He clearly had no respect and i dont want that attitude tainting our forums, was only a matter of time before he insulted someone else. Then who they going to come moaning to about it...exactly... me. Also you dont know the full ins and outs of what was said so clearly cannot say if it was right or wrong.

Esura;135944 said:
The incident did not occur in the DMC.org forums, thus he should not have been banned.

Maybe not but im not having someone with an attitude like that to the owners of these forums around here. Also he had been involved in incidents at should have warranted a ban beforehand anyway but we were lenient.

Luna13;135985 said:
I agree.. if it did not occur on the forums then no punishment should have happened..

See above....

LordOfDarkness;136005 said:
It really was nice knowing you MOM, shame that you had to go out like this. But you guys around here fail to see why he got banned. Even though MSN and dmc.org are different places >No kidding< The people involved (MOM and Dark Drakan) Are both goers here. Now you could say that DD could have blocked MOM on MSN, however; Here he has to somewhat tolerate his behaviour around the place, which from past experiences I am not surprised that DD decided to ban him.

When he states that he has grown up around here, I do not believe him. If we take the whole racism thing, and then him insulting DD on MSN, then him breaking rules again by creating another account; well, those things happened in the same month, which to me goes to show he never learnt his lesson or matured during this period, therefore he has no excuse for his actions. If these incidents were at separate times, having some space between them then maybe he wouldn't have been banned. But he should have respected the rules of the forum, and its moderators. And his childish behaviour on MSN was just ridiculous; from what I have heard. So all in all, I think he deserved to be banned. But to the majority of us, he was a nice guy.

The most mature answer and most level headed of the posts ive seen and pretty much nailed it right there. +rep to you for that.

Angel;136154 said:
Well I have no idea what the hell has been going on - and I don't think I want to know :lol:

FYI - I would recommend NOBODY allows a banned member access to their account in order to post messages, even "apologetic" ones - if somebody starts posting crap in your name, you risk being banned because there is no way of telling who actually said it.

Like I said, I do not know the ins and outs of why the banning took place but I am confident that it would not have occured unless there was a reason for it that affected the rules of this forum.

As you stated ive been insulted and flamed many times before and seen thousands of members come and go from forums. I care not what people say to me or what people think of me and i dont take **** from anyone and dont care who they 'think' they are. The ban was for the good of the forums and to save anyone else being insulted or for anymore threads being tainted. People can sit and shout corruption all damn day if they wish but they have no idea what they are talking about and to be honest i care not.

Angel said:
For the record, DD is not somebody to insult - but I think most of you know that by now - and for someone to be banned it would not have been specific to MSN. DD has been administrating websites for a long time now and would not jeopardise the forums for the sake of an argument over MSN - indeed, he has had altercations with forum members on a messaging service in the past and it has not had any effect on their membership status on the boards.

Thanks, i will take that as a compliment. :lol:

Yeah ive definitely had my fair share of issues with people on forums over the years. :lol:

Angel said:
DD is someone who doesn't allow personal situations and a bit of name calling to cloud his professional judgment as a member of staff on the 6 forums he supervises so suffice to say he had a good reason for doing this.

Forgot it was so many. :lol:

Keaton;136173 said:
^I agree.

Mr. D does a fantastic job; here and everywhere - and I would trust his judgement -- paramount.

Its sad to see any member leave, but we have rules and on more than one occassion MoM was told this so I won't lose too much sleep over the issue.

Thread sa resolved as it can be...locked.

Thanks Keaton i appreciate it as always.Just thought id add my 2 cents as i was away in Vegas when all this came about.

Now can we actually get back to some mature discussions on these boards and not the whining, moaning, melodramatic, woe is me crap ive seen since i got back or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom