• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I must leave now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Man

It is me ManOfMayhem here and on this profile because it is my best friend's account. I made relationships with the best people online and I will always remember these forums. This was my home until I acted very childish and abused an admin at the forums and for that I am sorry I do not know how to repay you people that made me feel better, lifted me up when I was down and best of all liked me for who I am. I am no use to these forums anymore and will never forget anyone here. To the mods, you always kept a safe and happy environment. To my buddies LOD, Omen, Kelly, DA, Vauxchen and EVERYONE HERE I WILL NEVER TAKE YOU OUT OF MY HEAD. There will always be a place in my heart where the DMC forum experience will stay.

You warmed to my heart as soon as I came to these forum's. Simply the best forums I will ever go to, it is ashame I had to go out with a ban. Maybe I was just a mistake to the world perhaps a waste of space but one thing I do know is that since I joined here I have grown alot and realized that every moment I shared with you were the best in that time. Now that I remember them they just rip me apart. Do not feel bad anyone just continue to be who you people are and please do not change.

Goodbye beautiful people :( :( :( Laters.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
darkdevil;135838 said:
It is me ManOfMayhem here and on this profile because it is my best friend's account. I made relationships with the best people online and I will always remember these forums. This was my home until I acted very childish and abused an admin at the forums and for that I am sorry I do not know how to repay you people that made me feel better, lifted me up when I was down and best of all liked me for who I am. I am no use to these forums anymore and will never forget anyone here. To the mods, you always kept a safe and happy environment. To my buddies LOD, Omen, Kelly, DA, Vauxchen and EVERYONE HERE I WILL NEVER TAKE YOU OUT OF MY HEAD. There will always be a place in my heart where the DMC forum experience will stay.

You warmed to my heart as soon as I came to these forum's. Simply the best forums I will ever go to, it is ashame I had to go out with a ban. Maybe I was just a mistake to the world perhaps a waste of space but one thing I do know is that since I joined here I have grown alot and realized that every moment I shared with you were the best in that time. Now that I remember them they just rip me apart. Do not feel bad anyone just continue to be who you people are and please do not change.

Goodbye beautiful people :( :( :( Laters.

Very dramatic. I don't know what you did to get banned, but it seems your saying this for people to feel sorry for you and think your very big and mature now. (Kinda like the time you apologized for that racist comment.) OR your saying these corny words because you want the admins to bring you back?

You can still talk to your "Buddies" over MSN... :p

I know I'm going to get allot of people telling me I should show more respect, and I'm being a total douche. But this is what he did after he left that racist comment, and this is what he is doing after he gets banned. What he did, I don't know... But it seems like its pretty hard to get banned here, so it must of been something bad. You are acting as if you are leaving a neighborhood you've lived in for 10 years, and saying good bye.

But anyway, I apologize for the negative feed back. And I am sure you mean most of your words. I just kinda feel like you did the exact same thing with the racist comment, then apologized, then did something else stupid to get you banned. Now it repeats. But I am probably wrong.

ANYWAY.. Good bye friend. I never got to know you to well, But you don't seem like a bad guy. Have fun in the world that matters. =)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^^ok......
well i didn't know u that well either but still, it was nice knowing you and please i hope people won't treat you like crap, but it happens, bye

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
He got banned for insulting DD's mother over MSN, becasue DD didn't buy a PS3(from what i have been told) and then he made another account to try and say sorry, bring me back, which is against rules, you cant have mroe than one account, so thats the reason that i know of

Cya around MOM

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
darkdevil;135838 said:
To my buddies LOD, Omen, Kelly, DA, Vauxchen and EVERYONE HERE I WILL NEVER TAKE YOU OUT OF MY HEAD. There will always be a place in my heart where the DMC forum experience will stay.

thanks for calling me your buddy and i know what u did but will miss u and sorry ur leaving...... if i ever go to america i will catch up with u

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
OMG!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING????? :O :lol:
Ok then, bye bye and I hope you don't miss us that much :D
We will be here if you ever need us again! :kiss: (I'm sending goodbye kisses to everyone :lol:)

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't know if you knew me but I knew you very much. i will miss you :'( have it really nice.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vauxchen;135877 said:
He got banned for insulting DD's mother over MSN, becasue DD didn't buy a PS3(from what i have been told) and then he made another account to try and say sorry, bring me back, which is against rules, you cant have mroe than one account, so thats the reason that i know of

Cya around MOM

I know thats wrong and all but how the hell he get banned for THAT? It wasnt even in the forum!

Another example of some of the staff bein' Nazis.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well i kinda agree with Esura, not to take sides or anything, it's just to me why did you ban him even though it wasn't part of the forum and yes it was wrong what he did but still, if it wasn't part of the forum then why did you ban him admins, i do think it's wrong! for banning him.....of course if he did he he had did on the forum i could understand but it wasn't.......

Esura

omenminator;135940 said:
thats abit harsh ......

Prolly so. I was thinking of a quick comparison.
Maybe not Nazis, maybe corrupted cops.

The incident did not occur in the DMC.org forums, thus he should not have been banned.

Esura

chob101;135941 said:
well i kinda agree with Esura, not to take sides or anything, it's just to me why did you ban him even though it wasn't part of the forum and yes it was wrong what he did but still, if it wasn't part of the forum then why did you ban him admins, i do think it's wrong! for banning him.....of course if he did he he had did on the forum i could understand but it wasn't.......

I wanted to type this but u beat me 2 it

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i agree that the incident didn't occur on the forums but on MSN where anything can be said ........ but mom was totally in the wrong BUT u cant give the punsihment to mom on a re-lated site..... madnesss....

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I agree.. if it did not occur on the forums then no punishment should have happened..

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
exactly what i think.....unless i hear a really good reason, because i just think it's wrong

no offense to anyone BTW

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It really was nice knowing you MOM, shame that you had to go out like this. But you guys around here fail to see why he got banned. Even though MSN and dmc.org are different places >No kidding< The people involved (MOM and Dark Drakan) Are both goers here. Now you could say that DD could have blocked MOM on MSN, however; Here he has to somewhat tolerate his behaviour around the place, which from past experiences I am not surprised that DD decided to ban him.

When he states that he has grown up around here, I do not believe him. If we take the whole racism thing, and then him insulting DD on MSN, then him breaking rules again by creating another account; well, those things happened in the same month, which to me goes to show he never learnt his lesson or matured during this period, therefore he has no excuse for his actions. If these incidents were at separate times, having some space between them then maybe he wouldn't have been banned. But he should have respected the rules of the forum, and its moderators. And his childish behaviour on MSN was just ridiculous; from what I have heard. So all in all, I think he deserved to be banned. But to the majority of us, he was a nice guy.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoD.....that was something else.....

Now I Understand........ok then forget all me other posts then.......
Thanks LoD for clearing things up for me to understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom